BUSH TELEGRAPH SCREENSHOT
First of all, let me tell you some interesting facts about slots in general. Is clear that when Charles Fey invented the Liberty Bell slot machine in 1895, he had no idea of just how big his invention was. Ever since, many software providers like Microgaming, have been developing interesting and new slot games with an amazing speed, quality graphics and great scalability, flexibility and security.
Although there are numerous variations of slot machines they are all played in a very similar way. Once you gain knowledge of what all the buttons do and how to read the payout tables you should know how to play any slot game without difficulty, including the popular online video slots. Always keep in mind that the way you play has no effect on the reels or the payout percentage. All slot machines are based on pure luck.
So, before you start playing Bush Telegraph, you should take a few minutes to read the following brief description. Good luck!
Bush Telegraph is a 5 Reel, 15 Payline and 75 coin video slot machine, featuring a wild symbol, a scatter symbol and 3 Bonus Games (a Free Spins bonus game, a Gamble bonus game and a Bongo bonus game).
The wild symbol:
- the Wild Bush symbol is a wild symbol. This means it substitutes for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- the Wild Bush symbol does not substitute for the Seedpod scatter symbol to complete winning scatter combinations or to activate the Free Spins bonus game.
- the Wild Bush symbol does not substitute for the Bongo Bonus symbol to activate the Bongo Bonus feature.
- the Seedpod symbol is a scatter symbol. This means it does not need to appear on an enabled Payline to win.
- the Seedpod symbol can be scattered anywhere on the 5 Reels. So, when 3 or more Seedpod symbols appear, the Free Spins Bonus Game is activated, rewording you with 10 free spins.
- if you have a win on any combination, you can choose to play the Gamble Bonus Game, or you can continue to play the regular game. In the Gamble Bonus Game, if you guess the card color, your winnings will be doubled.
- to be eligible for the Bongo Bonus Game you must have 3 or more Bongo Bonus symbols displayed on an enabled Payline.
For more information on how to play the game, click the Help - Game Help and Rules option available in the online casino menu.
|511 games||previous game (Bulls Eye) | game specifics home | next game (Cabin Fever)|