European Blackjack Gold Multi
By developing the most reliable games, Microgaming has enabled the online table games to actually improve the gambling experience throughout quality graphics, casino-like sounds and advanced credibility technologies.
Online table games are among the most well-liked, and potentially profitable, games in the online casino world. In general, table games offer better odds than the famous slot machines, making them an excellent choice for the serious player and the casual player alike.
Today online blackjack games, like Multi Hand European Blackjack Gold Series, are the most frequently played casino games on the Web. It doesn't matter how you call it - blackjack tables, blackjack versions, blackjack games or blackjack formats – it all comes down to the fact that gamblers are given the opportunity to choose which blackjack game they wish to play with.
Multi Hand European Blackjack Gold is part of the latest Microgaming Gold upgrade. These games have better functionality and improved graphics. The only difference between Multi Hand European Blackjack Gold and European Blackjack Gold is that in Multi Hand version, you can bet on up to 5 hands at a time.
Multi Hand European Blackjack Gold is a family game and many people enjoy playing it together. It is definitely one of the most gambled Casino Game.
It is played by classical blackjack rules and the strategy is also simple as the rules. This makes it an appreciated, exciting Online Casino Game.
- Played with 2 standard decks of 52 playing cards.
- Blackjack always beats any other hand with a value of 21.
- All face cards - Jacks, Kings and Queens, are worth 10.
- Aces can have a value of either 1 or 11.
- To make a hand of eleven cards, you may draw up to nine additional cards.
- The Dealer stands on all hands with the value of 17.
- If the Dealer's hand exceeds 21, it is bust, and you automatically win.
- If you get Blackjack you are paid out at odds of 3 to 2.
- When your hand and the Dealer's hand tie, it is called a Push.
- If both the Dealer and your hand have Blackjack, also Push.
- Original and doubles are lost, if the Dealer gets Blackjack your entire bet.
- If the dealers starting card is an ace,you can insure your hand
For more information on how to play the game, click the Help - Game Help and Rules option available in the online casino menu.
|511 games||previous game (European Blackjack) | game specifics home | next game (European Blackjack Gold Series)|