Before I briefly describe this video slot game, let me tell you some interesting facts about slots in general.
First of all, is clear that when Charles Fey invented the Liberty Bell slot machine in 1895, he had no idea of just how big his invention was. From that moment on, many slot game producers and software providers like Microgaming, have been improving on his designs, inventing the popular online video slots.
Although there are numerous variations of video slot machines they are all played in a very similar way. Once you gain knowledge of what all the buttons do and how to read the payout tables you should know how to play any slot game without difficulty. In addition, always keep in mind that the way you play has no effect on the reels or the payout percentage. All slot machines, including video slots, are a pure game of luck.
So, before you start playing Halloweenies, you should take a few minutes to read the following brief description. Good luck!
Halloweenies is a 5 Reel, 20 Payline and 100 coin video slot machine, featuring a wild symbol, a scatter symbol, a Pick a Pumpkin bonus game and a Free Spins bonus game.
The wild symbol:
- the Wild symbol substitutes for other symbols to complete winning combinations, doubling the payout.
- the Wild symbol does not substitute for the Scatter symbol to complete winning scatter combinations or to activate the Free Spins bonus game.
- the Wild symbol does not substitute for the Pumpkin symbol to activate the Pick a Pumpkin bonus game.
- the Scatter symbol does not need to appear on an enabled Payline to win.
- the Scatter symbol can be scattered anywhere on the 5 Reels. So, when 3 or more Scatter symbols appear, you trigger the Free Spins bonus game.
- three or more Pumpkin symbols displayed anywhere on the 5 reels activate the Pick a Pumpkin bonus game.
For more information on how to play the game, click the Help - Game Help and Rules option available in the online casino menu.
|511 games||previous game (Gopher Gold) | game specifics home | next game (Harveys)|