MAD HATTERS SCREENSHOT
Before I briefly describe this video slot game, let me tell you some interesting facts about slots in general.
First of all, is clear that when Charles Fey invented the Liberty Bell slot machine in 1895, he had no idea of just how big his invention was. From that moment on, many slot game producers and software providers like Microgaming, have been improving on his designs, inventing the popular online video slots.
Although there are numerous variations of video slot machines they are all played in a very similar way. Once you gain knowledge of what all the buttons do and how to read the payout tables you should know how to play any slot game without difficulty. In addition, always keep in mind that the way you play has no effect on the reels or the payout percentage. All slot machines, including video slots, are a pure game of luck.
So, before you start playing Mad Hatters, you should take a few minutes to read the following brief description. Good luck!
Mad Hatters is a 5 Reel, 30 Payline and 300 coin video slot machine, featuring a wild symbol, an expanding wild symbol, a scatter symbol, a Free Spins bonus game with an extra wild symbol and a Cuckoo bonus game.
The wild symbol:
- the Mad Hat is a wild symbol, matching all other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- if a Mad Hat symbol is displayed on reel 3 during the regular slot game, the Mad Hat symbol expands to all positions on reel 3.
- the Mad Hat symbol does not substitute for the Cuckoo Clock symbol to o activate the Cuckoo bonus game.
- the Mad Hat symbol does not substitute for the Bunny symbol to activate the Free Spins bonus round or to complete winning scatter combinations.
- the John, James and Jeff Mad Hatter symbols are expanding wild symbols during the Free Spins bonus game. This means they expand over the 3rd reel during the Free Spins bonus game and substitute for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- the Bunny scatter symbol does not need to appear on an enabled Payline to win.
- the Bunny symbol can be scattered anywhere on the 5 Reels. So, when 3 or more Bunny symbols appear, the Free Spins Bonus Game is activated.
- as mentioned above, to qualify for the Free Spins Bonus Game you must have 3, 4 or 5 scatter Bunny symbols displayed anywhere on the 5 Reels.
- 3, 4 or 5 Cuckoo Clock symbols scattered on adjacent reels activate the Cuckoo bonus game.
For more information on how to play the game, click the Help - Game Help and Rules option available in the online casino menu.
|511 games||previous game (Lucky Charmer) | game specifics home | next game (Magic Spell)|