SECRET ADMIRER SCREENSHOT
Before I briefly describe this video slot game, let me tell you some interesting facts about slots in general.
First of all, is clear that when Charles Fey invented the Liberty Bell slot machine in 1895, he had no idea of just how big his invention was. From that moment on, many slot game producers and software providers like Microgaming, have been improving on his designs, inventing the popular online video slots.
Although there are numerous variations of video slot machines they are all played in a very similar way. Once you gain knowledge of what all the buttons do and how to read the payout tables you should know how to play any slot game without difficulty. In addition, always keep in mind that the way you play has no effect on the reels or the payout percentage. All slot machines, including video slots, are a pure game of luck.
So, before you start playing Secret Admirer, you should take a few minutes to read the following brief description. Good luck!
Secret Admirer is a 5 Reel, 9 Payline and 90 coin video slot machine, featuring a wild symbol, a scatter symbol and a two Bonus Games (Free Spins and Gamble).
- the Mask symbol is wild and matches all other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- the Mask symbol does not substitute for the Diamond Ring symbol to complete winning scatter combinations.
- the Diamond Ring symbol doesn't need to appear on an enabled Payline to win.
- the Diamond Ring symbol can be scattered anywhere on the 5 Reels. However, a Diamond Ring symbol must be displayed on reel 1 and all other Diamond Ring symbols must be on adjacent reels. Scatter wins are calculated by multiplying the Diamond Ring symbol combination payout, as shown in the Regular Payout Schedule, by the total number of credits bet.
The Free Spins Bonus Game
- two or more Diamond Ring symbols displayed on the reels, from reel 1, activates the Free Spins bonus game.
Note: During the regular game the Diamond Ring symbol pay left to right, but during the Free Spins bonus game they pay any.
The Gamble Bonus Game
- any win on an active Payline triggers the Gamble Bonus Feature. A correct guess for the card color doubles your win.
For more information on how to play the game, click the Help - Game Help and Rules option available in the online casino menu.
|511 games||previous game (Santa Paws) | game specifics home | next game (Seven Oceans)|