SPRING BREAK SCREENSHOT
Before I briefly describe this video slot game, let me tell you some interesting facts about slots in general.
First of all, is clear that when Charles Fey invented the Liberty Bell slot machine in 1895, he had no idea of just how big his invention was. From that moment on, many slot game producers and software providers like Microgaming, have been improving on his designs, inventing the popular online video slots.
Although there are numerous variations of video slot machines they are all played in a very similar way. Once you gain knowledge of what all the buttons do and how to read the payout tables you should know how to play any slot game without difficulty. In addition, always keep in mind that the way you play has no effect on the reels or the payout percentage. All slot machines, including video slots, are a pure game of luck.
So, before you start playing Spring Break, you should take a few minutes to read the following brief description. Good luck!
Put on you sunglasses and swimming costume, drink a Long Island iced tea and try out Spring Break, a 5 Reel, 9 Payline and 45 coin slot machine. It has numerous attractive features which will make your online experience a more pleasurable one including a scatter and a wild, multiplier symbol and two bonus features (Free Spins and Gamble bonus game).
- the Spring Break symbol is wild and matches all other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- the Spring Break symbol does not substitute for the Beach Party symbol to complete winning scatter combinations.
- the Beach Party symbol doesn't need to appear on an enabled Payline to win.
- the Beach Party symbol can be scattered anywhere on the 5 Reels. Scatter wins are calculated by multiplying the Beach Party symbol combination payout, as shown in the Regular Payout Schedule, by the total number of credits bet.
The Free Spins Bonus Game
- 3 or more Beach Party scatter symbols displayed on the reels, activates the Free Spins bonus game. You are given 15 free spins.
The Gamble Bonus Game
- any win on an active Payline triggers the Gamble Bonus Feature. A correct guess for the card color doubles your win. A correct guess for the card suit quadruples your win.
For more information on how to play the game, click the Help - Game Help and Rules option available in the online casino menu.
|511 games||previous game (Spell Bound) | game specifics home | next game (Starscape)|