THUNDER STRUCK SCREENSHOT
Before I briefly describe this video slot game, let me tell you some interesting facts about slots in general.
First of all, is clear that when Charles Fey invented the Liberty Bell slot machine in 1895, he had no idea of just how big his invention was. From that moment on, many slot game producers and software providers like Microgaming, have been improving on his designs, inventing the popular online video slots.
Although there are numerous variations of video slot machines they are all played in a very similar way. Once you gain knowledge of what all the buttons do and how to read the payout tables you should know how to play any slot game without difficulty. In addition, always keep in mind that the way you play has no effect on the reels or the payout percentage. All slot machines, including video slots, are a pure game of luck.
So, before you start playing Thunder Struck, you should take a few minutes to read the following brief description. Good luck!
Thunder Struck has a Viking theme with Thor, mystical castles, Horns and a Goat scatter. It's a basic 5 Reel and 9 Paylines slot machine with a free games feature and the opportunity to wager any win on red or black to double it in a Gamble bonus game.
This Viking themed slot machine is available in many online casino software downloads (free download) and can be played both as a guest player for fun with no limits or for real money using a wide variety of payment methods worldwide.
- the Thor symbol is wild and matches all other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- the Thor symbol does not substitute for the Rams symbol to complete winning scatter combinations or to activate the Free Spins feature.
- the Rams symbol doesn't need to appear on an enabled Payline to win.
- the Rams symbol can be scattered anywhere on the 5 Reels. Scatter wins are calculated by multiplying the Rams symbol combination payout, as shown in the Regular Payout Schedule, by the total number of credits bet.
The Free Spins Bonus Game
- 3 or more Rams scatter symbols displayed on the reels, activates the Free Spins bonus game. You are given 15 free spins.
The Gamble Bonus Game
- any win on an active Payline triggers the Gamble Bonus Feature. A correct guess for the card color doubles your win.
For more information on how to play the game, click the Help - Game Help and Rules option available in the online casino menu.
|511 games||previous game (Three Card Poker) | game specifics home | next game (Tomb Raider)|