Caribbean Stud Poker
CARIBBEAN STUD... SCREENSHOT
In Caribbean Stud Poker, you are dealt 5 cards shown face up and the dealer is dealt 5 cards with four cards shown face down and one card shown face up. The objective of Caribbean Stud Poker is to obtain a higher-ranked poker hand than the dealer.
- Bet: to place a bet, the Player must click on the chip value that they wish to wager.
- Deal: press Deal to begin the game once a wager has been placed.
- Call: if you believe that you can beat the Dealer, click Call to continue. The Call amount will be double the Ante. The Dealers cards are then revealed and compared to the Players hand to determine a winner.
- Fold: clicking the Fold button ends the current game and Player sacrifices his bet.
- New Game: start a new game round.
- Rebet: place the same bet as in the previous game round and deal the cards too.
- Chat: to chat with other players; type your message and then click this button again (or press enter).
- History: with this option you are able to see the Caribbean Stud Poker history (dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds).
- Help: opens the Caribbean Stud Poker help file.
- Options: open the Options dialog box.
- Cashier: this option is available only in Real Money mode. Click it to go to the Cashier. The Cashier allows you to deposit or withdraw money, view your transaction history, etc.
- Play For Real Money: this option is available only in Fun Mode. Clicking this will take you to the Real Money mode account creation page. If you already have a Real Money mode account, it will take you to the Real Money mode Login screen.
- Lobby: press this to exit the online casino game and go back to the lobby. You can't exit in the middle of a game round.
If you consider that you can't beat the Dealer, you can simply Fold. If you Fold, you sacrifice your Ante. To gamble against the Dealer, you must Double your Ante (by clicking Call).
To win, you must not only beat the Dealer's hand but the Dealer must also qualify. The Dealer qualifies by getting any hand containing an Ace and a King or better. If the Dealer does not qualify, you are paid 1 : 1 on your Ante and your Call Bet is returned to you as a Push.
If your hand beats the Dealer's hand and the Dealer qualifies, you're paid on the Ante and your Call. The payoff of the Ante is 1 to 1. The payout on your bet will be determined by the quality of your hand.
If the Dealer beats your hand, you lose both your Ante and your bet. If you and the Dealer have the same hand, the next highest card (kicker) determines the winner.
Caribbean Stud Poker Progressive Jackpot
Caribbean Stud Poker offers a Progressive Jackpot where a supplementary Side Bet makes you eligible to win part or the entire jackpot. The payout for the jackpot depends on the rank of your poker hand.
To play for the Progressive Jackpot, click on the Coin Slot before clicking Deal. The Coin Slot lights up when you place a progressive bet. To remove your bet, click the Coin Slot again.
Latest Table Games Articles
|511 games||previous game (Caribbean Stud Poker) | game specifics home | next game (Casino Hold'Em)|