CASINO WAR SCREENSHOT
Casino War is a casino table game based on the children's game of War. The game is logically one of the most easily comprehended casino table games. However, considering this simplicity, it has a quite large house edge compared to other games.
The game is usually played with 6 standard 52 card decks. The cards are ranked in the same way that cards in poker games are ranked, except that Aces are always high.
- Suits have no value in Casino War
- Cards are ordered lowest to highest: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace.
When the dealer and the player each have identical cards, then we have a Tie. In a Tie situation, the player has 2 alternatives:
- The player can Surrender or Fold, in which case the player loses half the bet.
- The player can Go to War, in which case the player must place an supplementary bet the same size as the initial wager.
Going to War
If the player Goes to War, the dealer burns 3 cards before dealing each of them an extra card. Further, we have the following options:
- If the player's card is ranked higher than or the same as the dealer's, then the player wins an amount equal to the size of the original bet only.
- If the dealer's card is ranked higher than the player's, the player loses both the original bet and the Going to War bet.
- Deal: Tell the dealer you are ready to deal cards. In Multiplayer mode, you might have to wait until other players have placed their bets before the cards are dealt.
- Surrender: Surrender and lose half of your bet.
- War: Go to War.
- New Game: Click this button to start a new game round (after the previous round has ended).
- Rebet: Place the same bets as you did the last round.
- Skip Turn: In Multiplayer mode only, skip one turn.
- Chat: To chat with other players, click this button, type your message and then click this button again (or press enter).
- History: with this option you are able to see the Online Casino War game history (dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds).
- Help: opens the Online Casino War help file.
- Options: open the Options dialog box.
- Cashier: this option is available only in Real Money mode. Click it to go to the Cashier. The Cashier allows you to deposit or withdraw money, view your transaction history, etc.
- Play For Real Money: this option is available only in Fun Mode. Clicking this will take you to the Real Money mode account creation page. If you already have a Real Money mode account, it will take you to the Real Money mode Login screen.
- Lobby: press this to exit the online casino game and go back to the lobby. You can't exit in the middle of a game round.
Play it here!
Play Free Casino War!
Click to Play Free Flash Game!
|511 games||previous game (Casino Hold'Em) | game specifics home | next game (Cherry Love)|