If gambling games that necessitate ability, talent or any sort of thinking aren't your style, step right up to the Roulette table.
Roulette is a casino and gambling game named after the French word meaning small wheel. In the game a croupier spins the wheel in one direction and then spins the ball in the opposed direction around the circumference of the roulette's wheel. The ball ultimately falls onto the wheel and into one of 37 (European Roulette) or 38 (American Roulette) colored and numbered pockets on the wheel (see the image above). The object of the game is to predict which number out of possible 38, in our case, the ball will land on.
The most significant dissimilarity between European Roulette and American Roulette is that the American wheel has a single zero and a double zero. Whereas the European Roulette wheel has only a single zero. The European single zero roulette offers the players better odds then the American wheel, because is only has a single zero. This affects the odds. The house edge on a single number bet on the American wheel with 38 different numbers is 2/38 or 5.26%. The house edge on the European wheel has only a single zero so the house edge on this bet is only 1/37 or 2.70%. So you should always look for the single zero European Roulette.
Another difference is that the numbers on the American Roulette wheel are placed in pairs opposite of each other, whereas the numbers on the European wheel are placed in an arbitrary order. However, the European single zero roulette table is more attractive in symmetry. It's your choice!
How to Play
- Button Description:
- Spin: spins the wheel.
- Clear Bets: clear the table of previous bets.
- New Game: start a new game round.
- Rebet: place the same bet as in the previous game round and deal the cards too.
- Skip Turn: skip your turn when you are playing in Multiplayer mode.
- Chat: to chat with other players; type your message and then click this button again (or press enter).
- History: with this option you are able to see the Online European Roulette game history (dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds).
- Help: opens the Online European Roulette help file.
- Options: open the Options dialog box.
- Cashier: this option is available only in Real Money mode. Click it to go to the Cashier. The Cashier allows you to deposit or withdraw money, view your transaction history, etc.
- Play For Real Money: this option is available only in Fun Mode. Clicking this will take you to the Real Money mode account creation page. If you already have a Real Money mode account, it will take you to the Real Money mode Login screen.
- Lobby: press this to exit the online casino game and go back to the lobby. You can't exit in the middle of a game round.
- Bet options:
- Outside bets: an outside bet is placed on large groups of numbers or on a single color. Outside bets include bets on Red, Black, Odd, Even, 1-18, 19-36, 1st 12, 2nd 12, 3rd 12, and the 2 to 1 columns. Outside bets have better odds of winning and lower payouts.
- Inside bets: an inside bet is placed on a specific number or a small group of numbers. Inside bets include straight up bets, split bets, street bets, corner bets, five-number bets, and six-number bets. Inside bets have lower odds of winning and higher payouts.
- Placing Bets:
Red Winning number will be red Black Winning number will be black Odd Winning number will be odd Even Winning number will be even 1-18 Winning number will be between 1 and 18 19-36 Winning number will be between 19 and 36 1st 12 Winning number will be between 1 and 12 2nd 12 Winning number will be between 13 and 24 3rd 12 Winning number will be between 25 and 36 2 to 1 Column Winning number will be in the selected 2 to 1 column Straight up Winning number will be the exact number bet on Split Winning number will be one of two adjacent numbers Street Winning number will be one of three numbers in a row Corner (0, 1, 2, 3) Winning number will be 0, 1, 2, or 3 Six-number Winning number will be one of six adjacent numbers Neighbor Bet Winning number will be the number selected on the oval table or one of two numbers to the right or left of that number on the roulette wheel. Voisons du Zero Winning number will be 0, one of 7 numbers to the right of 0 on the roulette wheel, or one of 9 numbers to the left of 0 on the roulette wheel. Bets are split between numbers that are adjacent to one another on the rectangular table. The 0,2,3 split and the 25, 26, 28, 29 corner bet are made using two chips. All other splits are made using one chip. Tiers du Cylindre Winning number will be a number between 33 and 27 on the oval table (33, 16, 24, 5, 10, 23, 8, 30, 11, 36, 13, and 27). Bets are split between numbers that are adjacent to one another on the rectangular table. Orphans Winning number will be 1, 6, 9, 14, 17, 20, 31, or 34. Bets are split between numbers that are adjacent to one another on the rectangular table. The number 1 does not share a split bet and the number 17 shares a split bet with both 14 and 20.
- Straight Up: place your chips directly on any single number (zero including). There are 37 possible Straight Up bets. You win if the ball lands on your number. Example: A (30)
- Split Bet: a split bet is a single bet on two numbers. You win 17:1 if either number wins. To place a split bet, click on the line between two numbers. Example: B (11 or 14).
- Street Bet: a street bet is a single bet on three numbers. You win 11:1 if any of the three numbers win. To place a street bet, click on the right-hand line on the outer edge of the three numbers. Example: C (19, 20, 21).
- Corner Bet: a corner bet is a single bet on four numbers. You win 8:1 if any of those four numbers win. To place a corner bet, click on the intersection of four numbers. Example: D (25, 26, 28, 29).
- Corner Bet (0, 1, 2, 3): a corner bet (0, 1, 2, 3) is a bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3. You win 8:1 if any of those four numbers win. To place this special corner bet, click on the right-hand corner shared by 0 and 3.
- Six Number Bet: a six number bet is a single bet on six numbers. You win 5:1 if any of those six numbers win. To place a six number bet, click on the right-hand corner shared by two numbers on the right side of the table. Example: E (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9).
- Column Bet (twelve numbers): placing a chip in one of the boxes marked "2 to 1" at the end of the columns covers all the numbers in that column, a total of twelve. There are 3 possible Column bets. You win if the ball lands on one of 12 numbers of the column. Example: F (Set of column numbers).
- Dozen Bet (twelve numbers): placing a chip in one of the three boxes marked "1st 12", "2nd 12", or "3rd 12" covers those twelve numbers. There are 3 possible Dozen bets. You win if the ball lands on one of 12 numbers covered. Example: G (25 through 36).
- Red or Black (eighteen numbers): place your chip either on the "black" or the "red" field on the outside. This covers all the black or red numbers on the field. There are 2 possible bets. Example: H (Red numbers).
- Even or Odd (eighteen numbers): place your chip either on the "odd" or the "even" field on the outside. Here you bet if the next number that comes up is either even or odd. There are 2 possible bets. Example: I (Odd numbers).
- Low or High (eighteen numbers): this bet divides the field of numbers into two groups. The numbers from 1 to 18 (low)and from 19 to 36 (high). You bet on whether the next number that comes up is between 1 and 18 or 19 and 36. If 0 shows up you lose. Example: J (19 through 36).
Play it now!
|511 games||previous game (Dr Lovemore) | game specifics home | next game (Fantastic 4)|