Let Them Ride
LET THEM RIDE SCREENSHOT
Let'Em Ride is dealt from a single deck of 52 cards. The Player is dealt 3 cards face up and 2 cards are dealt face down in front of the dealer (these are community cards that are used to complete the player's hand). The purpose of the game is to get any winning poker hand consisting of a pair of 10's or higher, using all 5 cards.
First of all, you have to place your three equal-sized bets. To do this, click on a chip of preferred value to select it. Then move your cursor to the middle of the screen over the area 1, 2 or 3 and click on any of them. Every click on the area adds one chip to the bet. Pick another chip if you wish to raise the bet by some other amount. Right clicking on the area removes one chip.
Click the Deal button.
You are dealt 3 cards, and 2 community cards are placed at the top of the screen face down. Your objective is to form as the best possible poker hand with your 3 cards and the 2 community cards. You have the following options:
Pull Out: if you think your hand is weak, click the Pull Out button to remove one of your bets.
Let Them Ride: if you do not want to remove a bet, click Let Them Ride.
Further, one of the community cards is turned over. Again you have the alternative to Pull Out one of your bets. Click Pull Out or Let Them Ride.
Now the second community card is turned over. You receive a winning if you have a winning hand. If not, you lose your remaining bets. The winning table is on the left side of the table. Each bet remaining on the table wins according to the winning table, so in case of a winning hand the more bets you have left on the table, the better.
Click New Game to start a new game round, then Rebet to place the same bet as in the previous round.
The Let Them Ride Poker contains a side bet, which gives you extra winnings on some combinations. The winnings table for the side bet is on the right side of the table. Place the side bet by clicking on the Side Bet area before clicking on the Deal button.
- Deal: after you have placed your bet, press this to deal the cards.
- New Game: start a new game round.
- Rebet: place the same bet as in the previous game round and deal the cards too.
- Pull Out: if you think your hand is weak, click the Pull Out button to remove one of your bets.
- Let Them Ride: if you do not want to remove a bet, click Let Them Ride.
- Chat: to chat with other players; type your message and then click this button again (or press enter).
- History: with this option you are able to see the Let Them Ride game history (dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds).
- Help: opens the Let Them Ride game help file.
- Options: open the Options dialog box.
- Cashier: this option is available only in Real Money mode. Click it to go to the Cashier. The Cashier allows you to deposit or withdraw money, view your transaction history, etc.
|511 games||previous game (KenoXperiment) | game specifics home | next game (Live Online Baccarat)|