Live Online Blackjack
It's clear that Playtech's Live Games platform brought the online casino practice one step closer to reality. Using sophisticated technology, players can watch the dealer performs actions such as spinning the Roulette wheel, dealing cards and throwing dice, all in real-time. In addition, players can engage the dealer in 1-on-1 live chat.
This platform offers a much more vibrant sensation and helps to overpass the gap between the online gaming environment and the land-based one.
Playing Live Online Blackjack is like playing a standard Blackjack Game.
Blackjack is a casino game where with proper play you can put the odds in your favor over the long term and emerge a winner. To play Blackjack like a pro does however require work, effort, and practice.
Blackjack is a classic game of strategy that puts you against the dealer in a challenge to see who can get closer to 21 points without exceeding. It is theoretically possible for the player to draw 10 card without going bust (10 Card Charlie). In this case the player's hand automatically wins, except when the dealer has Blackjack.
Both you and the dealer receive two cards at the beginning of the game. You can see both of your cards, but only one of the dealer's cards. Take a Hit and hope that the next card will push you closer to 21, without surpassing it. Stand with the cards you have and hope that they'll be enough to beat the dealer. Or, dare to Double Down for that great payout. It's your decision!
- Cards 2 through 10: face value
- Face Cards: 10 points
- Aces: 1 point or 11 points, whichever makes a better hand
You can also play Live Online Blackjack in Multihand mode. Select Multihand in the casino lobby. To play with two hands, place bets in two bet areas, to play with three hands, place bets in three bet areas. Of course, you can play with a single hand only, by placing a bet in one bet area only.
Multiplayer and Private Group Modes
In Multiplayer and Private Group Modes you can play at the same table with other gamblers. To join a Private Group, you need to know the name of the group.
Nota Bene: after a period of inactivity the player will see a 15 second countdown. If there is still no action from the player during the countdown, the player automatically makes a Stand or Skip Turn.
- Click Chips to place a bet within table limits or click Rebet
- Click Deal
- Click Insure if the Dealer's face-up card is an Ace and you want to insure the game
- Click Hit, Stand, Double, or Split
- Continue to click Hit until you Stand, Double, Bust, Push, or until the dealer Busts
- Splitting: you can Split the first two cards dealt if they are of identical point value. When you Split, you must place a supplementary bet that is equal to the initial wager. You will now have two hands. You can continue to Hit for each hand, unless the split was made for a pair of Aces, in which case you can only Hit once for each hand.
- Doubling: you can only Double once in Blackjack.
- Insurance: this option is a supplementary bet when the dealer has Blackjack. You can buy Insurance when the dealer's face-up card is an Ace. Insurance cost half the amount of the ante and pays 2:1 if the dealer has Blackjack. If the dealer does not have Blackjack, the insurance is gathered by the house.
- New Game: start a new game round.
- Skip Turn: skip your turn when you are playing in multiplayer mode.
- Chat: to chat with other players, click this button, type your message and then click this button again (or press enter).
- History: with this option you are able to see the Live Online Blackjack game history (dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds).
- Help: opens the Live Online Blackjack help file.
- Options: open the Options dialog box.
- Cashier: this option is available only in Real Money mode. Click it to go to the Cashier. The Cashier allows you to deposit or withdraw money, view your transaction history, etc.
- Play For Real Money: Live Online Blackjack can be played only on Real Money Mode.
- Lobby: press this to exit the online casino game and go back to the lobby. You can't exit in the middle of a game round.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a Live Online Blackjack Game while playing for Real Money, reinstate your Internet connection and log back into the Online Casino. You will be automatically directed to the online casino game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.
|511 games||previous game (Live Online Baccarat) | game specifics home | next game (Live Online European Roulette)|