If you decide to place a progressive side bet, you will get a chance to win the progressive jackpot or one of the lower side bet prizes when being dealt a hand that falls into one of the progressive win combinations.
All progressive win combinations are based on the player being dealt 1, 2, 3 or 4 Aces, with suited Aces resulting in superior prizes. Only the maximum jackpot win, paid on a hand of 4 suited Aces, will be paid out of the progressive jackpot. All other side bet wins will be paid by the casino as a usual win.
Like all other Online Blackjack variations, this game also offers Multihand, Multiplayer and Private Group playing modes.
- Cards 2 through 10: face value
- Face Cards: 10 points
- Aces: 1 point or 11 points, whichever makes a better hand
You can also play Progressive Blackjack in Multihand mode. Select Multihand in the casino lobby. To play with two hands, place bets in two bet areas, to play with three hands, place bets in three bet areas. Of course, you can play with a single hand only, by placing a bet in one bet area only.
Multiplayer and Private Group Modes
In Multiplayer and Private Group Modes you can play at the same table with other gamblers. To join a Private Group, you need to know the name of the group.
Nota Bene: after a period of inactivity the player will see a 15 second countdown. If there is still no action from the player during the countdown, the player automatically makes a Stand or Skip Turn.
- Click Chips to place a bet within table limits or click Rebet
- Click Deal
- Click Insure if the Dealer's face-up card is an Ace and you want to insure the game
- Click Hit, Stand, Double, or Split
- Continue to click Hit until you Stand, Double, Bust, Push, or until the dealer Busts
- Splitting: you can Split the first two cards dealt if they are of identical point value. When you Split, you must place a supplementary bet that is equal to the initial wager. You will now have two hands. You can continue to Hit for each hand, unless the split was made for a pair of Aces, in which case you can only Hit once for each hand.
- Doubling: you can only Double once in Blackjack.
- Insurance: this option is a supplementary bet when the dealer has Blackjack. You can buy Insurance when the dealer's face-up card is an Ace. Insurance cost half the amount of the ante and pays 2:1 if the dealer has Blackjack. If the dealer does not have Blackjack, the insurance is gathered by the house.
- New Game: start a new game round.
- Skip Turn: skip your turn when you are playing in multiplayer mode.
- Chat: to chat with other players, click this button, type your message and then click this button again (or press enter).
- History: with this option you are able to see the Online Blackjack game history (dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds).
- Help: opens the Online Blackjack help file.
- Options: open the Options dialog box.
- Cashier: this option is available only in Real Money mode. Click it to go to the Cashier. The Cashier allows you to deposit or withdraw money, view your transaction history, etc.
- Play For Real Money: this option is available only in Fun Mode. Clicking this will take you to the Real Money mode account creation page. If you already have a Real Money mode account, it will take you to the Real Money mode Login screen.
- Lobby: press this to exit the online casino game and go back to the lobby. You can't exit in the middle of a game round.
- After each round, used cards are mixed up.
- The player may not Split a Split hand.
- The player may Double after Splitting.
- The dealer will not check for Blackjack in any case.
- If the player doubles and the dealer's first card is of value 11 (Ace), and the dealer gets Blackjack, the player loses both his bets.
- 10 Card Charlie: it is theoretically possible for the player to draw 10 card without going bust. In this case the player's hand automatically wins, except when the dealer has Blackjack.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of an Online Blackjack Game while playing for Real Money, reinstate your Internet connection and log back into the Online Casino. You will be automatically directed to the online casino game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.
Latest Progressive Jackpots Articles
|1. Online casinos offer bigger jackpots|
|2. The Logic Behind Huge Jackpots|
|511 games||previous game (Progressive Blackjack) | game specifics home | next game (Queen of the Pyramids)|