Face Up 21
FACE UP 21 SCREENSHOT
Before receiving any cards, the Player must place a bet. Once the bet is made, the Player is dealt two cards face up. The Dealer is also dealt two cards.
If the total value of the Player's cards is closer to 21 than the Dealer, the Player wins as much as he wagered. The Player also wins if the Dealer goes over 21 and the Player has not busted. If the Player's total goes over 21, the Player loses the amount gambled. It’s pretty simple!
Face-Up 21 Rules
- Face Up 21 is dealt with 8 decks of cards.
- Cards are reallocated after each hand.
- The Dealer must hit soft 17.
- Player Blackjack pays Even Money.
- Player wins all Blackjack Ties.
- Dealer Wins all Ties except Blackjack Ties.
- Double only on 2 card total of 9, 10 or 11.
- Suits of the cards have no significance in the game.
- Cards 2 through 10 are the face value.
- Jacks, Queens and Kings are all valued at 10.
- Aces can count as either 1 or 11 whichever is more helpful.
- Bet: to place a bet, the Player must click on the Chip value that they wish to wager.
- Deal: press Deal to begin the game after a wager has been placed. The Player gets two cards face up and the Dealer gets also two cards.
- Hit: when the Player requests another card to be dealt. The Player may take a hit at any time before Standing.
- Stand: the Player desires to maintain the hand dealt. The game will automatically Stand when the Player has 21 or after Doubling Down.
- Split: if the Player's first two cards are of the same value (like 7, 7, or Q, K) they may be split into 2 separate hands by placing a second wager of equal value to the initial bet. The Player may have up to 3 hands at one time. The Player then proceeds to draw cards as usual, with these exceptions:
- if Player Splits two Aces, only one supplementary card is dealt for each hand.
- a hand totaling 21 after Splitting Aces is considered 21, not Blackjack.
- Double: when a Player has been dealt the first two cards and supposes that the 3rd card will give them the opportunity to beat the Dealer's hand, they can Double Down. The bet is doubled, and one supplementary card is dealt to the Player. The hand automatically Stands, and the Dealer then completes its hand comparing it to the Players' total.
- Blackjack: this hand is obtained when first two cards total 21. Blackjack beats a score of 21 made of 3 or more cards.
- Bust: is achieved when the total value of cards for either the Dealer or the Player surpasses 21. If the Player busts the wager is lost, if the Dealer Busts the Player automatically wins the wager.
- Push: there are no Pushes in Face Up 21, Dealer wins all ties except the Blackjack ties, won by the Player.
- Hits: on any Hard Total of 16 or less.
- Stands: on any Hard Total of 17 or more.
- Hits: on any Soft Total of 17 or less.
- Stands: on any Soft Total of 18 or more.
Hard Total: the total of any hand not containing Aces or the total of a hand where the Ace is counted as 1. So a 10 and an 8 is a Hard Total of 18, or a Hard 18. An Ace and a 7 is a Hard Total of 8.
Soft Total: a hand that contains an Ace which is counted as 11. Exempli gratia: an Ace and a 9 are a soft 20. "Soft" denotes that the value can be changed. If later valued at 1, it becomes a "hard" hand.
|Player||Blackjack||2-card 21||Even Money|
|Player||Other Winning Hands||Even Money|
Latest Blackjack Articles
|511 games||previous game (European Slot Poker) | game specifics home | next game (Fame and Fortune)|