It's Good To Be Bad
IT'S GOOD TO BE... SCREENSHOT
Acknowledging the game's options
- If you want to play with other denominations just click the arrows next to the denomination section
- If you want to add more credits to the slot machine just click the chips section
- If you want to:
- bet one credit, then click Bet One
- bet two credits, just click Bet One twice
- bet three credits, click Play 3 Credits
- If you want to start spinning the reels, just click the Spin Reel button or click the slot machine's lever
- Ultimately, if you want to cash out your credits, just click the Cash Out button.
Bonus for Being Bad
Press Play 3 Credits (3 credit bet) for a possibility to win the It's Good to be Bad bonus. When you lose a spin, your defeat is added to the Loss Meter. Each time you lose four spins, a free winning spin is added to the Free Winning Spin meter.
You have the next alternatives:
- you may use your free winning spins by clicking Cash in!
- if you want to cash in only one free spin, click 1 Spin
- if you want to cash in all winning spins, click All Spins (you must have minimum three winning spins to choose the All Spins option)
- if you want to cash in 25 winning spins, then click 25 Spins
- if you want to cash in 50 winning spins, just click 50 spins
- if you want to cash in 100 spins, click 100 Spins
- obviously, if you want to cash in 200 winning spins, you'll click 200 Spins button
- finally, if you have 29 consecutive loses, you win the Progressive jackpot. Click Get Jackpot to collect the jackpot.
Progressive Jackpot Opportunity
As mentioned before, a player must make a 3-coin bet in order to be eligible for the Jackpot. So, if you're a bad player and have 29 consecutive loses, you win the Progressive Jackpot. Just click Get Jackpot to collect the jackpot. As you see, it's really good to be bad.
Latest Progressive Jackpots Articles
|1. Online casinos offer bigger jackpots|
|2. The Logic Behind Huge Jackpots|
|511 games||previous game (It's Good To Be Bad) | game specifics home | next game (Jackpot Piñatas)|