The game flows very simple. If the player guessed correctly a number from the card he will see it highlighted with yellow print and a flashing red background on. The numbers marked with a red X are the ones that the player did not guessed from the ones drawn.
A player can play up to 10 consecutive keno game with the numbers selected. To do so only click the Play 1, Play 5, or Play 10 buttons.
How to Play
- To choose different denominations click the arrows next to denomination
- Choose up to 15 numbers on the keno card by clicking on each of them. To have 10 numbers selected automatically for you click Quick Pick
- To remove already selected numbers from you selection click again on them
- To remove all your selected numbers and start over click the button Clear
- To play up to 10 consecutive keno game with the numbers selected, click the Play 1, Play 5, or Play 10 buttons.
The payouts for Keno are based on how many numbers the player selects and how many numbers he hits, multiplied by the player's initial bet. The more numbers a gambler chooses, and the more numbers he hits, the bigger the payout. Payouts vary commonly from casino to casino. Some casinos permit the player to choose up to 20 numbers, but most limit the option to only 15 or 10. The odds of a player hitting the jackpot 20 numbers from 20 selected is about 1 in 3.5 quintillion.
|511 games||previous game (Joker Poker) | game specifics home | next game (Let'Em Ride)|