SEVENS WILD SCREENSHOT
As in every draw poker game, in Sevens Wild the Player is dealt 5 cards face up. Then, the Player decides which cards to keep or "hold" and which cards to discard. Your closing hand will establish whether you win or lose the game.
Sevens Wild Rules
- Hands are ranked based on the game's pay table
- Cards are dealt from a single deck
- Cards are mixed up for each hand
- The Player has the opportunity to discard up to 5 cards.
- Bet: the Player buys credits by clicking on chips to put into the game, then decides whether to wager 1-5 coins, each increasing the payout for a winning hand.
- Bet One : Bet One wagers one coin each time it is clicked up to a maximum of 5 coins
- Bet Max: Max Bet wagers 5 coins and deals the cards
- Draw Deal: deals the cards after a bet or after cards have be selected to be "held"
- Hold: the Player clicks on the cards it wishes to keep.
- Cash Out: click on the red Cash/Out button to stop playing and cash out your credits and winnings.
Cards are ranked in order from highest to lowest: Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2. Cards of different suits and the same rank are equal. In the Double or Nothing Bonus Round, wild 7's rank higher than all other cards.
Hands in Video Poker are usually ranked in the order based on the following table, but the game-specific paytables may vary and are always posted on each machine.
|Royal Flush||10, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace of same suit|
|Four 7's||Four 7's|
|Wild Royal with 7's||Royal Flush that uses a wild 7|
|Five of a kind||Five cards of same rank|
|Straight Flush||Five cards of same suit in sequence|
|Four of a Kind||Four cards of same rank|
|Full House||Three of a kind, plus a pair|
|Flush||Five cards of same suit|
|Straight||Five cards in sequence|
|Three of a Kind||Three cards of same rank|
Latest Video Poker Articles
|511 games||previous game (Sevens & Stripes) | game specifics home | next game (Shopping Spree)|