ARTHUR'S QUEST SCREENSHOT
Chartwell Technology is generally recognized for its links with Sports book operators. However, they represent a key position in the casino and mobile gaming industry, offering a remarkable suite of casino games. At Chartwell Technology, gambling is fast and the graphics of high quality.
Chartwell casinos offer over 50 casino games, including Blackjack, Roulette, Multi Hand Poker and a wide variety of Slots, like Arthur's Quest.
Short description. Objective
Arthur's Quest is a wildcard, bonus slot game with 5 reels, 9 paylines and 2 modes of play, regular and bonus.
In regular play, your goal is to obtain a winning combination of symbols on the game's reels, along any of 9 possible paylines. You can activate one or all of the paylines, and bet up to 5 credits on each one.
If a winning combination of bonus symbols appears during regular play, the bonus feature will be activated. Here you can multiply your winnings many, many times over.
In addition to paying out if 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 Wild Swords appear in an activated payline from left to right, this symbol is also used to complete the other weapon combinations (Crossed Lances and Crossed Axes).
So, if you have 2 Crossed Lances and 1 Wild Sword beside each other in any order, starting at the left-most reel on a payline, you will win the payout for 3 Crossed Lances.
Bonus Feature Activation
Arthur, Guinevere and Merlin
Arthur's Quest has 3 different Bonus features which are activated by the Arthur, Guinevere and Merlin bonus symbols (see the symbols above):
- 3 or more Arthur symbols activates the Sword in the Stone bonus feature.
- 3 or more Merlin symbols activates the Pick-a-Spell bonus feature.
- 3 or more Guinevere symbols activates the Enchanted Dragonfly instant bonus feature.
- The Sword in the Stone bonus feature:
As mentioned before, 3 or more Arthurs triggers the Sword In The Stone bonus feature.
Pull the swords from the stone by clicking on them. Each sword pulled reveals a bonus multiplier of 1x, 2x or 5x in a puff of smoke. Bonus multipliers are added together as more swords are pulled. Bonus play ends when you click the Finish sword.
- The Pick-a-Spell bonus feature:
This bonus feature is activated when 3 or more Merlins appear on a payline. In this round a spell book screen is opened, showing 4 spells on the pages. Run your mouse pointer over the spells to highlight the runes on the pages. Click on a spell to create a puff of smoke and have stars come off the pages one by one. Each star revealed increases by one until the total bonus multipliers (up to 20) are shown.
- The Enchanted Dragonfly bonus feature:
Three or more Guineveres triggers the Enchanted Dragonfly bonus feature.
The reel panel dissolves on the main screen revealing a pond with dragonflies buzzing around. The frog on the screen catches a dragonfly with his tongue revealing the total bonus credits won. The Bonus Multiplier is arbitrarily chosen and multiplied by Credits Played x Win Multiplier to generate an instant bonus!
- + raises the credit value.
- - lowers the credit value.
- Clear: clears the lines and amount of the bet to 0.
- Bet Nine: automatically places a 1-credit play bet on each of the 9 paylines, each time the button is pressed.
- Bet Max: automatically places a 5-credit play bet on each of the 9 pay lines.
- Spin: activates the reels. On the next spin, the button is changed to Same Spin enabling you to repeat your last bet. To change your bet, select new pay lines.
- Pay Line Buttons: you can select paylines individually by clicking on the circles to the right and left of the game screen.
- View Pay Table: provides a view of the available payouts. Select Return to Game to close.
- View Pay Lines: provides a view of the available paylines. Select Return to Game to close.
- Display Quality: you can change this to Low if you are experiencing slowdowns in play because of your computer's processing abilities.
- Sound FX: this turns the game sounds (like the cards snapping into place and beeps when you click on the buttons) on and off.
- Load Ambient Sound: this will turn on the sounds of a normal casino, such as people talking in the background (these sounds are very quiet compared to the other sounds).
For more information about the game, go to Main Menu – Gaming Guide.Latest Slots Articles
|511 games||previous game (All American) | game specifics home | next game (Baccarat)|