BULLSEYE BUCKS SCREENSHOT
Chartwell Technology is generally recognized for its links with Sports book operators. However, they represent a key position in the casino and mobile gaming industry, offering a remarkable suite of casino games. At Chartwell Technology, gambling is fast and the graphics of high quality.
Chartwell casinos offer over 50 casino games, including Blackjack, Roulette, Multi Hand Poker and a wide variety of Slots, like Bullseye Bucks.
Short description. Objective
Bullseye Bucks is a wildcard, bonus slot game with 5 reels, 9 paylines and 2 modes of play, regular and bonus.
In regular play, your goal is to obtain a winning combination of symbols on the game's reels, along any of 9 possible paylines. You can activate one or all of the paylines, and bet up to 5 credits on each one.
If a winning combination of bonus symbols appears during regular play, the bonus feature will be activated. Here you can multiply your winnings many, many times over.
In addition to paying out if 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 Wild Cotton Candy symbols appear in an activated payline from left to right, this symbol is also used to complete the other food combinations (Hot Dog symbol and Candy Apple symbol).
So, if you have 2 Hot Dogs and 1 Wild Cotton Candy beside each other in any order, starting at the left-most reel on a payline, you will win the payout for 3 Hot Dogs.
Bonus Feature Activation
The $$$, the Lion and the Duck symbols:
Bullseye Bucks has 3 different Bonus features which are activated by the $$$, the Lion and the Duck bonus symbols (see the symbols above):
- 3 or more $$$ symbols activates the Pete's Payday bonus feature.
- 3 or more Lion symbols activates the Prize Pick bonus feature.
- 3 or more Duck symbols activates the Duck Shoot bonus feature.
- The Pete's Payday bonus feature:
As mentioned before, 3 or more $$$ symbols activates the Pete's Payday bonus feature.
You don't have to do anything in this bonus round. Pete's boss sits behind a desk and counts out Pete's wages in cash. In addition, he might pay Pete some overtime too! The amount of money he has counted out when he stops is the Win Multiplier for this bonus round. The Win Multiplier is then multiplied by Credits Played x Bonus Multiplier to create an instant bonus!
- The Prize Pick bonus feature:
This bonus feature is activated when 3 or more Lions appear on a payline. Select prizes by clicking on them to reveal win multipliers of 1x, 2x or 5x. If you manage to pick 4 small prizes in a row without clicking the Out of Stock prize, you move on to pick medium prizes. Bonus play ends when you bump into Out Of Stock prize. If the Jumbo prize is selected first, you win the maximum possible bonus (all prizes). All win multipliers that were picked are added together. For example, if you picked 1x, 2x, 2x, 5x and Out of Stock, your win multiplier would be 10x.
- The Duck Shoot bonus feature:
Three or more Ducks triggers the Duck Shoot bonus feature.
Here you shall see some rows of duck toys moving across the screen. All you have to do is shoot the ducks by clicking on them to reveal their win multiplier amount. The bonus round ends when the Miss symbol is revealed. If the first duck you shoot says Sharpshooter when you shoot it, you win the maximum possible number of win multipliers!
- + raises the credit value.
- - lowers the credit value.
- Clear: clears the lines and amount of the bet to 0.
- Bet Nine: automatically places a 1-credit play bet on each of the 9 paylines, each time the button is pressed.
- Bet Max: automatically places a 5-credit play bet on each of the 9 pay lines.
- Spin: activates the reels. On the next spin, the button is changed to Same Spin enabling you to repeat your last bet. To change your bet, select new pay lines.
- Pay Line Buttons: you can select paylines individually by clicking on the circles to the right and left of the game screen.
- View Pay Table: provides a view of the available payouts. Select Return to Game to close.
- View Pay Lines: provides a view of the available paylines. Select Return to Game to close.
- Display Quality: you can change this to Low if you are experiencing slowdowns in play because of your computer's processing abilities.
- Sound FX: this turns the game sounds (like the cards snapping into place and beeps when you click on the buttons) on and off.
- Load Ambient Sound: this will turn on the sounds of a normal casino, such as people talking in the background (these sounds are very quiet compared to the other sounds).
For more information about the game, go to Main Menu – Gaming Guide.Latest Slots Articles
|511 games||previous game (Blackjack) | game specifics home | next game (Candy Island)|