CARD SHARKS SCREENSHOT
Chartwell has constantly been a key competitor in the new technology field, starting from the industry's first commercial use of Java based gaming systems to the launch of their Mobile suite of games.
Furthermore, Chartwell is committed to continue creating quality and original solutions and content for the gaming market and for its customers. As the online gaming segment continues its fertile development, Chartwell will rapidly expand its current base of branded clients.
Chartwell's bonus games, like Card Sharks, are fun, exciting and easy to play. They are chance-based games and don't require any skills or strategy like poker or blackjack games. Since many people prefer buying lottery cards and instant win tickets over other forms of gambling, these games have gained general recognition as a form of inexpensive and wonderful entertainment.
- The game is played with 52 cards. The deck is not mixed up between cards/predictions, only after the game is over. That means that if you draw, for example, the 7 of Diamonds, the 7 of Diamonds can't be drawn again until the next round.
- Ties on Hi / Lo bets do not affect the Current Bet amount. The game just continues. A tie occurs when you make a Hi / Lo bet and then the next card dealt is the same rank as the previous card. If you also made a Color or Suit bet that loses, the game ends, and if it wins, the amount is added to your Current Bet amount.
- Aces are low.
- You cannot cash out in the middle of the game, you have to complete the game.
How To Play
You are trapped at sea! However, every time you make a correct prediction about the next card to be drawn, you get to make another prediction and a little closer to the shore. If you guess correctly until you have all 5 cards, you're saved! On the other hand, if you guess incorrectly, a shark will gobble you up…
You can make an optional bonus bet that if you manage to guess all 5 cards, your hand will be evaluated like a poker hand, with additional winnings if you have a pair or better. If you get the highest possible poker hand, a Royal Flush, you win the progressive jackpot!!!
- Choose a wager amount by using the up and down arrows to adjust the default amount displayed. In addition, you can make an optional Bonus Game Bet.
- Click Play.
- The first card is revealed.
- Make a prediction about the next card.
- After you have made your bet(s), click on Confirm.
- A second card is dealt:
- if your prediction was wrong, you are swallowed by the shark. The game ends and you lose the amount of your original bet.
- if your prediction was correct, you aren't paid out immediately and the Payout amount is added to your Current Bet. Every time you make the correct prediction, your Current Bet gets bigger. If you get all 5 cards, you win all the Current Bet amount. However, if you lose a bet, the most you can lose is the amount of your original bet. In this way, you can potentially win a lot of money from a small initial bet.
- Now click on your predictions for the next card. Click on Confirm, and then a 3rd card will be dealt. If you are correct, you can make your predictions for the 4th card, and if those are correct, you can make your predictions for the 5th.
- If your predictions are all correct for all 5 cards, you float safely to shore and do a little dance! You win the amount shown in the Payout display.
- If you made a Bonus Game bet, the 5 cards are evaluated according to poker hand rules, and if you have a pair or better, you are paid according to the Bonus Pays display. A fish will show you which cards won the bonus round if you have a pair or better. If you have a Royal Flush, you win the Progressive Jackpot too.
- Click Play Again to clear the screen and start a new game.
- Graphic Quality: you can change this to Low if you are experiencing slowdowns in play because of your computer's processing abilities.
- Sound FX: this turns the game sounds (such as the beeps when you click on the buttons) on and off.
- Load Ambient Sound: this will turn on the sounds of a normal casino, such as people talking in the background (these sounds are very quiet compared to the other sounds).
For more information about the game, go to Main Menu – Gaming Guide.
|511 games||previous game (Candy Island) | game specifics home | next game (Cash Grab)|