Casino Stud Poker
CASINO STUD... SCREENSHOT
Chartwell Technology develops, licenses, implements and sustains gaming applications and entertainment content for the online world and wireless platforms. Its Java and Flash based software products and games are created for the gaming industry, entertainment, publicity and promotional applications. The company offers high quality online casino games, including video poker, instant games, slots and table games like Casino Stud Poker.
Based on popular stud poker games, Casino Stud Poker is a 5 card stud poker game where the player plays against the dealer. The objective is to try and beat the dealer's hand. Casino Stud Poker is played using one deck of 52 cards, mixed up after each round.
How to Play
Ante Up: to start the game, place your bet by clicking on the Ante spot on the table, your wager must meet or exceed the posted minimum amount. To change your bet amount, hold the Shift key and left-click the chip(s) in the Ante circle.
Deal: click the Deal button. You are then dealt 5 cards face up. The dealer also gets 5 cards in a single stack; with the top card showing face up.
Fold or Play: after viewing your hand and the dealer's top card, you have two options:
you can end the game by clicking Fold, which will result in the loss of your ante bet and the game will terminate.
you can play your hand against the dealer's hand by clicking Bet, which will place another bet equal to 2 times your ante bet on the Bet circle. After this, the dealer's remaining 4 cards are shown.
- The dealer hand must hold at least an Ace and a King in order to qualify (play the hand out).
- If the dealer does not meet the criteria, you get paid only for your ante bet and your initial wager is returned.
- If the dealer does meet the criteria and has the higher hand, you lose both the ante and bet wagers.
- Equal hands results in a tie. Your bets are returned.
- If the dealer is eligible and your hand is higher, you are paid on your ante wager and your bet wager. The ante is paid even money. The bet is paid out according to the following odds payouts.
- Graphic Quality: you can change this to Low if you are experiencing slowdowns in play because of your computer's processing abilities.
- Sound FX: this turns the game sounds (such as the beeps when you click on the buttons) on and off.
- Dealer Voice: this will turn the messages such as "Player wins" on and off.
- Load Ambient Sound: this will turn on the sounds of a normal casino, such as people talking in the background (these sounds are very quiet compared to the other sounds).
For more information about the game, go to Main Menu – Gaming Guide.
|511 games||previous game (Cash Inferno) | game specifics home | next game (Casino War)|