Hot Race Lotto
HOT RACE LOTTO SCREENSHOT
Chartwell has constantly been a key competitor in the new technology field, starting from the industry's first commercial use of Java based gaming systems to the launch of their Mobile suite of games.
Furthermore, Chartwell is committed to continue creating quality and original solutions and content for the gaming market and for its customers. As the online gaming segment continues its fertile development, Chartwell will rapidly expand its current base of branded clients.
Chartwell's bonus games, like Hot Race Lotto, are fun, exciting and easy to play. They are chance-based games and don't require any skills or strategy like poker or blackjack games. Since many people prefer buying lottery cards and instant win tickets over other forms of gambling, these games have gained general recognition as a form of simple and guaranteed entertainment.
Hot Race Lotto is based on a simple lottery game concept. You can make a bet on different outcomes of 10 horses racing around a track.
The Lanes, the Timer and the Results Bar
- 10 horses in each race are chosen from a pool of 50.
- all horses have an equal chance of winning.
- the number each horse bears will range from 1 to 10 according to the lane the horse is running in. The lanes are:
- Yellow: for horses in lanes 1 to 3.
- Red: for horses in lanes 4 to 6.
- Green: for horses in lanes 7 to 9.
- Blue: for the horse in lane 10.
- the results of a race are shown in the Results Bar, as an ordered sequence of horse numbers including all horses in the race, e.g., 6, 1, 8, 3, 10, 9, 2, 4, 7, 5.
- the game runs continuously, every 2 minutes. A Timer counts down from 2:00 to 0:00 continuously.
- the game starts at the 0 second mark, and bets are accepted until the 10 second mark, i.e., 10 seconds before the game begins.
- each race lasts approximately 30 seconds. No bets are accepted during a race.
This bet predicts which horses will finish on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place in the exact succession. Click on the numbers in the order you think they will finish. The amount of the jackpot is determined by how many other players have made jackpot bets. If someone else has made the exact same bet as you, and it wins, you will split the jackpot with that player(s).Podium Bets
You are betting on which horses (represented by numbers) will finish on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place on podium upon race completion. Click on the number(s) in the order you think they will finish. You have the following options:
- One Horse
Winner: choose one number, then select Winner to bet that the horse will place 1st on the podium upon race completion, or select Each-Way to bet that the horse will be 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
- Two Horses
Winning Couple/Forecast: choose two numbers. The order they appear will be the order you clicked on them. Then choose either Forecast to bet that the horses will finish in that order, or Forecast - Any Order to bet that those two horses will finish 1st and 2nd, but not automatically in the order you picked them.
- Three Horses
Winning Triplet/Tricast: choose three numbers. The order they appear will be the order you clicked on them. Then choose either Tricast to bet that the horses will finish in that order, or Tricast - Any Order to bet that those three horses will finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd, but not automatically in the order you picked them.
This bet predicts if the total of the numbers of the horses that place 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be Under (6-12), Middle (13-14) or Over (15-27).Color Podium
This bet predicts how many horses of a single color will be on the podium (finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd). First click on one of the colored horses, then select how many of that color will be on the podium. This bet is not available for the blue horse because there's only one.Double Chance
This bet predicts that the 1st horse will belong to one of the 5 pairs. Click on 1-2 if you think the winning horse will be number 1 or 2, 3-4 if you think the winning horse will be number 3 or 4 and so on.Even/Odd Total
This bet predicts whether the sum of the numbers of the first three horses will be even or odd.Even vs Odd
This bet predicts that all the numbers for the first 3 horses will be Even or Odd.
- Graphic Quality: you can change this to Low if you are experiencing slowdowns in play because of your computer's processing abilities.
- Sound FX: this turns the game sounds (such as the beeps when you click on the buttons) on and off.
- Load Ambient Sound: this will turn on the sounds of a normal casino, such as people talking in the background (these sounds are very quiet compared to the other sounds).
For more information about the game, go to Main Menu – Gaming Guide.
|511 games||previous game (Hollywood Reels) | game specifics home | next game (Hot Streak)|