MAD MATTERHORN SCREENSHOT
Chartwell has constantly been a key competitor in the new technology field, starting from the industry's first commercial use of Java based gaming systems to the launch of their Mobile suite of games.
Furthermore, Chartwell is committed to continue creating quality and original solutions and content for the gaming market and for its customers. As the online gaming segment continues its fertile development, Chartwell will rapidly expand its current base of branded clients.
Chartwell's bonus games, like Mad Matterhorn, are fun, exciting and easy to play. They are chance-based games and don't require any skills or strategy like poker or blackjack games. Since many people prefer buying lottery cards and instant win tickets over other forms of gambling, these games have gained general recognition as a form of simple and guaranteed entertainment.
Climb the mountain by making accurate predictions as to whether the next number drawn will be higher or lower than the last one. The higher you climb the mountain, the bigger your reward. At every finished level, you have the opportunity to collect your winnings or continue the game and try to get to a higher level with a higher payout. You can never lose more than the amount of your original bet though.
The numbers drawn range from 1 to 18. In addition, you earn an extra life when you complete a level without making a wrong guess on every level after the first one. This means that if you make a mistake on the next level, you will be able to keep going until you are out of lives.
How to Play
Select a bet amount by using the Increase and Decrease arrows to change the default amount displayed. You can also type in an amount. Then, click on Play. The climber will move in between the first 2 flags, like in the following image:
The first flag will display a number between 1 and 18. Choose Higher or Lower to bet that the number on the next flag will be higher or lower than the first number generated. You can either click on the arrows on the game screen (see the picture above), or you can use the Higher and Lower buttons. The second flag will display a number. Now, there are 2 possibilities:
- if your guess was correct, you advance and continue predicting using the last number displayed, like in the next image:
- if your guess was wrong, you freeze and the game is over, unless you have an extra life:
When you reach the end of a level, you will be shown a WIN! amount and you can choose to:
- Graphic Quality: you can change this to Low if you are experiencing slowdowns in play because of your computer's processing abilities.
- Sound FX: this turns the game sounds (such as the beeps when you click on the buttons) on and off.
- Load Ambient Sound: this will turn on the sounds of a normal casino, such as people talking in the background (these sounds are very quiet compared to the other sounds).
For more information about the game, go to Main Menu – Gaming Guide.
|511 games||previous game (Lucky Cherry) | game specifics home | next game (Magic Money)|