Chartwell Technology develops, licenses, implements and sustains gaming applications and entertainment content for the online world and wireless platforms. Its Java and Flash based software products and games are created for the gaming industry, entertainment, publicity and promotional applications. The company offers high quality online casino games, including video poker, instant games, slots and table games like Red Dog.
Also acknowledged as "Between the Sheets", the purpose of Red Dog is to gamble on the spread between 2 original cards and the chances of a 3rd card drawn falling between (and not identical to either of) the 2 cards. The game is played using a single standard deck of 52 cards which are shuffled after each round. The player can double his initial bet after viewing the cards.
- 2 to 10: Face Value
- Jacks: 11
- Queens: 12
- Kings: 13
- Aces: 14
- Click on Same Bet to repeat your last bet or click on the chip stack to choose other bet amount. The amount selected must be greater-than or equal-to the minimum bet requirement posted on the table. Click Ante to place a bet.
- Click on Deal to have the cards dealt. If you used the Same Bet, the cards are auto-dealt.
- First place an ante bet and then press Deal. You will receive 2 cards face up. The Red Dog puck will move to the suitable spot on the table grid, indicating the spread and payout.
- You have the opportunity to Raise (increase your bet) or Draw (keep the same bet) in any non-consecutive or tie situations.
- If you opt for a Raise, your bet is doubled and the 3rd card is dealt.
- If you choose to Draw, your original bet remains the same and the 3rd card is dealt.
- If the first 2 cards are consecutive, like 2 and 3, 5 and 6 or 8 and 9, the hand is a push.
- If the first 2 cards are a pair, like 2 and 2, 5 and 5 or 8 and 8, a 3rd card is dealt. If the 3rd card is not the same as the pair the hand is a push. If the 3rd card is the same, the hand is a 3-of-a-kind.
- Display Quality: you can change this to Low if you are experiencing slowdowns in play because of your computer's processing abilities.
- Dealer Voice: this will turn the messages such as "Player Wins" on and off.
- Sound FX: this turns the game sounds (like the cards snapping into place and beeps when you click on the buttons) on and off.
- Load Ambient Sound: this will turn on the sounds of a normal casino, such as people talking in the background (these sounds are very quiet compared to the other sounds).
For more information about the game, go to Main Menu – Gaming Guide.
|511 games||previous game (Pot O' Gold) | game specifics home | next game (Single Deck Blackjack)|