Single Zero Roulette (European)
Chartwell Technology develops, licenses, implements and sustains gaming applications and entertainment content for the online world and wireless platforms. Its Java and Flash based software products and games are created for the gaming industry, entertainment, publicity and promotional applications. The company offers high quality online casino games, including video poker, instant games, slots and table games like Single Zero Roulette (European).
In Single Zero Roulette, the player tries to guess the number on the Roulette wheel that the ball will land on. The most significant dissimilarity between European and American Roulette is that the last has a double zero (2 green pockets). Whereas the Single Zero Roulette (European) wheel has only a single zero (only one green pocket). The European single zero roulette offers the players better odds then the American wheel, because is only has a single zero. This affects the odds.
First, click on the chip stack located in the lower right hand corner of the game screen to select the desired bet amount. The total amount bet must be greater-than or equal-to the minimum bet requirement posted on the table.
Once you have established your bet amount, click the area(s) of the table where you would like to place bet(s). The selected chips will appear on the table. To remove your bet(s), just Shift + left click the proper bets on the table. The chips will disappear from the table. Click the Repeat Bets button to repeat all of your table bets from the previous spin.
After you have placed your bet(s), click the Spin or Quick Spin button to start spinning the wheel. When the ball will stop in a numbered pocket of the roulette wheel, that number will be marked on the table layout with a marker. Any winnings or losses are displayed in the player information panel below the Roulette wheel. If you win, your balance increases and chips are added to your chip tray. Losses are subtracted from your balance.
Types of Bet
- Outside bets: an outside bet is placed on large groups of numbers or on a single color. Outside bets include bets on Red, Black, Odd, Even, 1-18, 19-36, 1st 12, 2nd 12, 3rd 12, and the 2 to 1 columns. Outside bets have better odds of winning and lower payouts.
- Inside bets: an inside bet is placed on a specific number or a small group of numbers. Inside bets include straight up bets, split bets, street bets, corner bets, five-number bets, and six-number bets. Inside bets have lower odds of winning and higher payouts.
- Split Bet: a split bet is a single bet on two numbers. You win 17:1 if either number wins. To place a split bet, click on the line between two numbers.
- Street Bet: a street bet is a single bet on three numbers. You win 11:1 if any of the three numbers win. To place a street bet, click on the right-hand line on the outer edge of the three numbers.
- Corner Bet: a corner bet is a single bet on four numbers. You win 8:1 if any of those four numbers win. To place a corner bet, click on the intersection of four numbers.
- Five Number Bet: a five number bet is a single bet on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. You win 6:1 if any of those five numbers win. To place the five number bet, click on the right-hand corner shared by 00 and 3.
- Six Number Bet: a six number bet is a single bet on six numbers. You win 5:1 if any of those six numbers win. To place a six number bet, click on the right-hand corner shared by two numbers on the right side of the table.
Neighbor Bets and Special Bets
Different from Double Zero Roulette (American), Single Zero Roulette offers you the opportunity to place Neighbor Bets and Special Bets (besides the usual bets presented above).
Neighbour Bet (Voisin) 5-chips bet on a number covers the number itself and the two numbers on each side of it. For example, if a bet is placed on the 17, the player wins on 2, 25, 17, 34, 6.Payout is equivalent to a straight up bet 35:1.
Voisins du Zero: 9-chips bet covers Zero plus seven numbers on right, nine numbers on left (0/2/3 + 25/26/28/29, each with 2 chips, 4/7 + 12/15 + 18/21 + 19/22 + 32/35, each with 1 chip).
Tiers du Cylindre: 6-chips bet covers numbers from the thirty-three to the twenty-seven on wheel (5/8 + 10/11 + 13/16 + 23/24 + 27/30 + 33/36, each with 1 chip).
- Orphelin (Plein and Cheval)
- Zero Game
- Finale Plein (from 0 to 9)
- Finale Cheval (0/1, 1/2, 2/3, 4/5, 5/6 or 0/3, 1/4, 2/5, 3/6, 7/8, 8/9 or 4/7, 5/8, 6/9, 7/10, 8/11, 9/12)
- Display Quality: you can change this to Low if you are experiencing slowdowns in play because of your computer's processing abilities.
- Dealer Voice: this will turn the messages such as "Player Wins" on and off.
- Sound FX: this turns the game sounds (like the cards snapping into place and beeps when you click on the buttons) on and off.
- Load Ambient Sound: this will turn on the sounds of a normal casino, such as people talking in the background (these sounds are very quiet compared to the other sounds).
You can place 30 different Special Bets (announcements) from the menu located on the bottom left corner of the play area. Each kind of these Special Bets covers a group of numbers. All payouts are according to how the bet covers. For example, a chip covering 2 numbers pays for a split bet 17:1, a chip covering 4 numbers pays for a corner bet 8:1 etc. The Special Bets are:
For more information about the game, go to Main Menu – Gaming Guide.
|511 games||previous game (Single Deck Blackjack) | game specifics home | next game (Space Invasion)|