Spin 'N Win
SPIN 'N WIN SCREENSHOT
Chartwell Technologies is a gaming software company that has an international presence, expanding the global reach of its games with multilanguage and multicurrency support. Chartwell Online Casino includes a wide variety of card games, table games, video poker, soft games and slots like Spin 'N Win.
These games are presented in both in-browser and download versions and some of them can be played using Java-enabled mobile devices. All games are playable in both play-for-fun and play-for-real money modes, and are accessible in either a standalone configuration or incorporated with an existing website.
Chartwell Technologies is constantly developing new gaming concepts and innovative interface options for their games through devices like mobile phones, interactive television sets and PDA's.
About The Game
Spin 'N Win is a 3 Reel slot machine. Although there are many variations of slots, they are all played in a very similar way. Once you understand what all the buttons do and how to read the payout tables you should be able to play any slot game without difficulty. However, always remember that the way you play has no effect on the reels or the payout percentage. All slot machines are based on pure luck.
In spite of the vast diversity, the main objective of every slot machine game is to beat the machine and win money by obtaining a winning combination of symbols or different objects. Almost all slots games have their different winning combinations posted on the machine itself.
Wild Card Symbols
- these reel icons are wild, meaning they can substitute for any other symbol except Any One pays, but they also multiply the amount paid by 5.
- for example, if the reels display 1 Spin 'N Win symbol and 2 Airplane symbols, you are paid 5 times what you would have gotten if you had 3 Airplanes.
- even better, if you get 2 of the same wild card symbol and one other symbol, you get paid out 25 times as much as you would if you had gotten 3 of that symbol.
- ultimately, if you get 3 of the same wild card symbol, you get the largest possible payout (see the paytable for the exact amount).
- if this symbol appears on the end reel (the reel on the right hand side) and you have gambled 3 credits, you get to make a bonus spin.
- the game display will change and the player will get to spin a wheel with different numbers written around it. The player wins the amount the ticker is on when the wheel stops spinning.
- Credits: is your Balance, converted into the credit denomination you have chosen.
- Balance: is the amount of currency you have in your playing account.
- Total Bet: shows the currency value of credits bet you have chosen for your next spin. For instance, if you have chosen 3 coins to bet for your next spin, and each coin's value is 1.00, the Total Bet will display 3.00. This amount is associated with the Coins game display.
- Bet One: each time you click on Bet One, your Coins (number of credits bet) amount increases by one. If you reach 3 credits and press Bet One again, your credits bet amount will reset to 1. The amount you have chosen to gamble will be shown in the Total Bet field.
- Bet Max: pressing Bet Max will automatically place a 3-credit bet and spin the reels. The amount you have selected to bet will be shown in the Total Bet field.
- Spin: the Spin button is lit up at the beginning of each round and when pressed, will spin the reels. The amount showing in the Coins display is applied when Spin is pressed. If you want to gamble the same amount as the previous round, just use the Same Spin button.
- Credit Value: you can increase or decrease the denomination of your credits by pressing the up arrow or the down arrow. For instance, if you are playing with 1.00 credits and wish to increase this to 2.00 credits, just press the up arrow once. The Credit Value will now show 2.00 credits.
- Winner Paid: shows the number of credits you won on the round just played.
- Coins: shows the number of credits bet on the round just played, and will change to reflect the bet you wish to place on a new round if you use the Bet One or the Bet Max buttons.
- Graphic Quality: you can change this to Low if you are experiencing slowdowns in play because of your computer's processing abilities.
- Sound FX: this turns the game sounds (such as the beeps when you click on the buttons) on and off.
- Load Ambient Sound: this will turn on the sounds of a normal casino, such as people talking in the background (these sounds are very quiet compared to the other sounds).
For more information about the game, go to Main Menu – Gaming Guide.
|511 games||previous game (Space Invasion) | game specifics home | next game (Three Card Poker)|