Bars and Stripes
BARS AND STRIPES SCREENSHOT
Before I briefly describe this video slot game, let me tell you some interesting facts about slots in general.
First of all, is clear that when Charles Fey invented the Liberty Bell slot machine in 1895, he had no idea of just how big his invention was. From that moment on, many slot game producers and software providers like Microgaming, have been improving on his designs, inventing the popular online video slots.
Although there are numerous variations of video slot machines they are all played in a very similar way. Once you gain knowledge of what all the buttons do and how to read the payout tables you should know how to play any slot game without difficulty. In addition, always keep in mind that the way you play has no effect on the reels or the payout percentage. All slot machines, including video slots, are a pure game of luck.
So, before you start playing Bars and Stripes, you should take a few minutes to read the following brief description. Good luck!
Bars and Stripes is a 5 Reel, 25 Payline and 250 coin video slot machine, featuring a wild symbol, a scatter symbol and a Hat Bonus game.
The wild symbol:
- the Bars and Stripes symbol is a wild symbol. This means it substitutes for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- the Bars and Stripes symbol does not substitute for the Football symbol to complete winning scatter combinations.
- the Bars and Stripes symbol does not substitute for the Hat symbol to activate the Hat Bonus game.
- the Football symbol is a scatter symbol. This means it does not need to appear on an enabled Payline to win.
- the Football symbol can be scattered anywhere on the 5 Reels. So, when 3 or more Football symbols appear, you win according to the payout schedule.
- three or more Hat symbols displayed anywhere on the 5 Reels activate the Hat Bonus game.
For more information on how to play the game, click the Help - Game Help and Rules option available in the online casino menu.
|511 games||previous game (Bar Bar Black Sheep) | game specifics home | next game (Big Five)|