Good To Go
GOOD TO GO SCREENSHOT
Before I briefly describe this video slot game, let me tell you some interesting facts about slots in general.
First of all, is clear that when Charles Fey invented the Liberty Bell slot machine in 1895, he had no idea of just how big his invention was. From that moment on, many slot game producers and software providers like Microgaming, have been improving on his designs, inventing the popular online video slots.
Although there are numerous variations of video slot machines they are all played in a very similar way. Once you gain knowledge of what all the buttons do and how to read the payout tables you should know how to play any slot game without difficulty. In addition, always keep in mind that the way you play has no effect on the reels or the payout percentage. All slot machines, including video slots, are a pure game of luck.
So, before you start playing Good To Go, you should take a few minutes to read the following brief description. Good luck!
Good to Go is an action packed Video Slot Game with an awesome racing car theme bound to get anyone off their starting wheels. It's a 5 Reel, 9 Payline and 90 coin slot machine, featuring a scatter symbol, a wild symbol, a Free Spins bonus game and a Gamble bonus game.
The wild symbol:
- the Pit Girl substitutes for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- the Pit Girl symbol does not substitute for the Speedometer symbol to complete winning scatter combinations or to activate the Free Spins bonus round.
- the Speedometer symbol is a scatter symbol. This means that it does not need to appear on an enabled Payline to win.
- the Speedometer symbol can be scattered anywhere on the 5 Reels. However, the first Speedometer symbol must be displayed on reel 1 and all Speedometer symbols must be on adjacent reels.
- 2 or more Speedometer symbols displayed adjacent on the reels, from reel 1, activates the Free Spins bonus game.
- if you have a win on any combination, you can choose to play the Gamble bonus game, or you can continue to play the regular game. In the Gamble bonus game, if you guess the card color, your winnings will be doubled.
For more information on how to play the game, click the Help - Game Help and Rules option available in the online casino menu.
|511 games||previous game (Golden Goose Crazy Chameleons) | game specifics home | next game (Gopher Gold)|