LADIES NITE SCREENSHOT
Before I briefly describe this video slot game, let me tell you some interesting facts about slots in general.
First of all, is clear that when Charles Fey invented the Liberty Bell slot machine in 1895, he had no idea of just how big his invention was. From that moment on, many slot game producers and software providers like Microgaming, have been improving on his designs, inventing the popular online video slots.
Although there are numerous variations of video slot machines they are all played in a very similar way. Once you gain knowledge of what all the buttons do and how to read the payout tables you should know how to play any slot game without difficulty. In addition, always keep in mind that the way you play has no effect on the reels or the payout percentage. All slot machines, including video slots, are a pure game of luck.
So, before you start playing Ladies Nite, you should take a few minutes to read the following brief description. Good luck!
Ladies Nite is a 5 Reel, 9 Payline and 45 coin video slot machine, featuring a wild symbol, a scatter symbol and two Bonus Games (a Free Spins bonus game and a Gamble bonus game).
Ladies Nite is a very popular game especially enjoyed by lady slot players who relate well to the fun, fashion, style and glamour of the game entering the world of handsome waiters and dazzling dance floors. The game has numerous features which are designed to enhance your online experience.The wild symbol:
- the Glitterball wild symbol substitutes for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- the Glitterball symbol does not substitute for the Waiter scatter symbol to complete winning scatter combinations or to activate the Free Spins bonus round.
- the Waiter scatter symbol does not need to appear on an enabled Payline to win.
- the Waiter scatter symbol can be scattered anywhere on the 5 Reels. So, when 2 Waiter symbols appear, you win according to the payout schedule.
- to qualify for the Free Spins Bonus Game you must have 3 or more Waiter symbols displayed anywhere on the 5 Reels.
- if you have a win on any combination, you can choose to play the Gamble bonus game, or you can continue to play the regular game. In the Gamble bonus game, if you guess the card color, your winnings will be doubled.
For more information on how to play the game, click the Help - Game Help and Rules option available in the online casino menu.
|511 games||previous game (King Cashalot) | game specifics home | next game (Lady of the Orient)|