MUCHOS GRANDE SCREENSHOT
Before I briefly describe this video slot game, let me tell you some interesting facts about slots in general.
First of all, is clear that when Charles Fey invented the Liberty Bell slot machine in 1895, he had no idea of just how big his invention was. From that moment on, many slot game producers and software providers like Microgaming, have been improving on his designs, inventing the popular online video slots.
Although there are numerous variations of video slot machines they are all played in a very similar way. Once you gain knowledge of what all the buttons do and how to read the payout tables you should know how to play any slot game without difficulty. In addition, always keep in mind that the way you play has no effect on the reels or the payout percentage. All slot machines, including video slots, are a pure game of luck.
So, before you start playing Muchos Grande, you should take a few minutes to read the following brief description. Good luck!
Muchos Grande is a 5 Reel, 15 Payline and 75 coin video slot machine, featuring a wild symbol, a scatter symbol and the Treasure Map Bonus Game.The wild symbol:
- the Gold Coin wild symbol substitutes for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- the Gold Coin symbol does not substitute for the Rattler scatter symbol to complete winning scatter combinations.
- the Gold Coin symbol does not substitute for the Map symbol to trigger the Treasure Map bonus game.
- the Rattler scatter symbol does not need to appear on an enabled Payline to win.
- the Rattler scatter symbol can be scattered anywhere on the 5 Reels. So, when 2 Rattler symbols appear, you win according to the payout schedule.
- to qualify for the Treasure Map Bonus Game you must have 3 or more Maps displayed on an activated Payline.
For more information on how to play the game, click the Help - Game Help and Rules option available in the online casino menu.
|511 games||previous game (Monster Mania) | game specifics home | next game (Multi-Hand Blackjack)|