Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold Series
By developing the most reliable games, Microgaming has enabled the online table games to actually improve the gambling experience throughout quality graphics, casino-like sounds and advanced credibility technologies.
Online table games are among the most well-liked, and potentially profitable, games in the online casino world. In general, table games offer better odds than the famous slot machines, making them an excellent choice for the serious player and the casual player alike.
Today online blackjack games, like Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold Series, are the most frequently played casino games on the Web. It doesn't matter how you call it - blackjack tables, blackjack versions, blackjack games or blackjack formats – it all comes down to the fact that gamblers are given the opportunity to choose which blackjack game they wish to play with.
Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold Series is part of the latest Microgaming Gold upgrade. These games have better functionality and improved graphics. It is played in the same way as usual Vegas Strip Blackjack.
The Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold is basically the same as all other Gold Series Blackjack games, with small differences. In the game of Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold are used 4 decks of cards. This means that the odds of hitting certain cards will be bigger on the single-hand version.
Rules and Objective
As in every blackjack game, your objective is to beat the dealer by either getting a better hand than the dealer (without surpassing 21 points) or by the dealer going "bust" (exceeding 21 points).Rules:
- the Dealer checks for a Blackjack when he is dealt a 10 or an Ace. If the Dealer has a Blackjack, the game is over.
- Blackjack always beats any other hand with a value of 21.
- all face cards (Jacks, Kings and Queens) have a value of 10.
- Aces can have a value of either 1 or 11.
- you may draw up to 9 supplementary cards to make a hand of 11 cards, provided the value of your hand does not surpass 21. If your hand does not surpass 21 after receiving 11 cards, your hand automatically Stands, and the Dealer plays his hand.
- the Dealer Stands on a soft 17.
For more information on how to play the game, click the Help - Game Help and Rules option available in the online casino menu.
|511 games||previous game (Vegas Strip Blackjack) | game specifics home | next game (Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold...)|