50 Line Jacks or Better
50 LINE JACKS... SCREENSHOT
50 Line Jacks Or Better is a multi-hand online poker game. As in every multi-hand online video poker game, in 50 Line Jacks or Better the Player is dealt 5 cards face up. Then, the Player decides which cards to keep or Hold and which cards to discard.
Your closing hand will establish whether you win or lose the game. You have a winning hand if you hold a pair of Jacks or Better. Playing more coins increases the payouts on winning hands.
This game differs from the original Jacks Or Better online poker, since it has 50 lines of cards. Each line uses a different deck of cards. Each line is treated as an independent hand for the determination of any wins.
If you have winning hands on multiple lines, your winnings are added up.
Bet. Deal. Hold. Play
- Coins Value: select the value of the coins you wish to wager each round, by clicking on the + and - buttons on the left/down of the screen (see the screenshot).
- Coins Number: click Bet One or Bet Max to select the number of coins you wish to wager. Each click on the Bet One button increases your bet with the value of the coin you select. Pressing Bet Max increases your bet to the maximum amount possible (5 coins) and deals the cards automatically. You can also click the proper column on the winnings table to indicate your bet size.
- Deal: click Deal to deal the cards (if you did not press Bet Max).
- Hold: choose which cards you wish to keep by pressing the Hold button underneath the card, or by clicking on the card itself.
- Deal: click Deal to replace the cards that you did not choose to hold.
So, if you hold a winning hand, you have the following options:
- Collect: you can take your winnings by pressing Collect.
- Double: you have the opportunity to Double it. If you choose to do so, the dealer draws an open card and you are given 4 cards face down to choose between. If you pick a card that is lower than the dealer's, you lose your previous win. If the cards are equal, it is a tie, and you have the option to Collect your original winnings or Double again. If your card is higher, you win double the amount of your original winnings. Next, you have the option to Collect your winnings again or Double even further.
- Half Double: you can also choose to Half Double, which means you only double for a half of your winning amount with the remainder being awarded to your account balance.
- Bet One: bet 1 to 5 coins (click one to five times on the Bet One button).
- Bet Max: bet all 5 coins with one click and deal cards automatically.
- Deal: click Deal to receive your cards after Betting.
- Hold: select the cards you want to keep. You can also click on the card itself to hold it or release it. Doubling opens the card of your choice.
- Deal: deal your cards and replaces the remaining cards after you have selected which cards to Hold.
- Paytable: click this button to see the game's paytable. Click it again, to make the paytable disappear.
- Chat: you cannot use the chat feature to chat with other players, because this is a single player game. Yet, you can answer the casino administration, in case they start a dialogue.
- History: see the 50 Line Jacks Or Better game history, like dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds.
- Help: opens the 50 Line Jacks Or Better online video poker game help file.
- Options: opens the game's Options dialog box.
- Cashier: this button appears only in Real Money mode. Click it to go to the Cashier. The Cashier allows you to deposit or withdraw money, view your transaction history, etc.
- Play For Real Money: this button is available only in Fun Mode. Clicking this will take you to the Real Money mode account creation page. If you already have a Real Money mode account, it will take you to the Real Money mode Login screen.
- Lobby: press this to exit the online casino game and go back to the lobby. You can't exit in the middle of a game round.
|511 games||previous game (4 Line Jacks Or Better) | game specifics home | next game (8 Ball Slots)|