BLACKJACK PRO SCREENSHOT
Playing blackjack like a pro is something any player can master. You can learn everything about playing blackjack successfully. The fact is that blackjack is a casino game where with proper play you can put the odds in your favor over the long term and emerge a winner. To play blackjack like a pro does however require work, effort, and practice.
Blackjack is a classic game of strategy that puts you against the dealer in a challenge to see who can get closer to 21 points without exceeding. It is theoretically possible for the player to draw 10 card without going bust (10 Card Charlie). In this case the player's hand automatically wins, except when the dealer has Blackjack.
Both you and the dealer receive two cards at the beginning of the game. You can see both of your cards, but only one of the dealer's cards. Take a Hit and hope that the next card will push you closer to 21, without surpassing it. Stand with the cards you have and hope that they'll be enough to beat the dealer. Or, dare to Double Down for that great payout. It's your decision!
- Cards 2 through 10: face value
- Face Cards: 10 points
- Aces: 1 point or 11 points, whichever makes a better hand
- Click Chips to place a bet within table limits or click Rebet
- Click Deal
- Click Insure if the Dealer's face-up card is an Ace and you want to insure the game
- Click Hit, Stand, Double, or Split
- Continue to click Hit until you Stand, Double, Bust, Push, or until the dealer Busts
- Splitting: you can Split the first two cards dealt if they are of identical point value. When you Split, you must place a supplementary bet that is equal to the initial wager. You will now have two hands. You can continue to Hit for each hand, unless the split was made for a pair of Aces, in which case you can only Hit once for each hand.
- Doubling: you can only Double once in Blackjack.
- Insurance: this option is a supplementary bet when the dealer has Blackjack. You can buy Insurance when the dealer's face-up card is an Ace. Insurance cost half the amount of the ante and pays 2:1 if the dealer has Blackjack. If the dealer does not have Blackjack, the insurance is gathered by the house.
- New Game: start a new game round.
- Chat: to chat with other players, click this button, type your message and then click this button again (or press enter).
- History: with this option you are able to see the Online Blackjack Switch game history (dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds).
- Help: opens the Online Blackjack Switch help file.
- Options: open the Options dialog box.
- Cashier: this option is available only in Real Money mode. Click it to go to the Cashier. The Cashier allows you to deposit or withdraw money, view your transaction history, etc.
- Play For Real Money: this option is available only in Fun Mode. Clicking this will take you to the Real Money mode account creation page. If you already have a Real Money mode account, it will take you to the Real Money mode Login screen.
- Lobby: press this to exit the online casino game and go back to the lobby. You can't exit in the middle of a game round.
Briefing the Rules
- The cards are mixed up after each round.
- Dealer Hits on soft 17.
- Player may Double on 10-11 only.
- The player may not Split a Split hand.
- Only one card is drawn to Split Aces.
- The player cannot Double after Splitting.
- The dealer will check for Blackjack if his up card is an Ace or a 10 valued card.
- 7 Card Charlie: it is theoretically possible for the player to draw 7 cards without going bust. In this case the player's hand automatically wins, except when the dealer has Blackjack.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of an Online Blackjack Pro Game while playing for Real Money, reinstate your Internet connection and log back into the Online Casino. You will be automatically directed to the online casino game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.
|511 games||previous game (Blackjack) | game specifics home | next game (Blackjack Surrender)|