TEQUILA POKER SCREENSHOT
Tequila Poker is a mixture between 5 Card Poker and Blackjack. You are dealt 4 cards, and then have to decide whether you would like to go for a poker hand or a point total hand. You are then dealt another 2 cards. The 5 best cards out of 6 make up your final hand. Tequila Poker is played with a single 52-card deck. All cards are dealt face up.
- Chips: click on a chip to select its value. Then click the chip, or the Ante circle on the table to place your bet. Every click increases your bet by the chip value, and every right-click decreases the bet. You can also click Clear Bets to remove all chips from the table and start over (see the screenshot).
- Deal: click the Deal button to deal the cards.
- 4 cards will be dealt, and the point total of these cards will be displayed to the left of them. Now you must choose whether to play High Tequila, Tequila Poker, or to Fold. If you decide to continue playing, a second (main) bet will be placed, equal to your Ante bet. If you choose to Fold, you will only lose your Ante bet.
- If you decide to play, 2 extra cards will be dealt. The cards will then be rearranged so that the first 5 cards make up your finest hand. Nota Bene: in High Tequila, your lowest card is ignored and the point total is made up of your 5 highest cards.
- If your best 5 cards make up a winning hand, you win even money on the Ante bet; and your main bet pays according to the paytables on the left and right of the screen. If you do not have a winning hand, you lose your bets and the round is over.
- New Game: if you want to play another round, press New Game. Then place your bets as described above and click the Deal button, or click Rebet to place the same bets as in the previous round.
- High Tequila: in High Tequila, card points are the same as in Blackjack, face value for number cards, 10 for picture cards. The Ace is always counted as 11. The lowest card is ignored, and the rest of the cards must make up a point total of 46 or more to win.
- Tequila Poker: in Tequila Poker, your cards are used to make up the best possible 5 Card Poker hand automatically. The remaining card is ignored. You will need at least a pair of Aces to win. Please note that if the first 4 cards already make up a winning hand (for example, Two Pair or Three of a Kind), the name of the hand will be displayed under the cards when you are asked to make your play.
- Deal: Deals the cards.
- Clear Bets: Removes all your bets from the table.
- High Tequila: Play for a high point total.
- Tequila Poker: Play for a 5 card poker hand.
- Fold: Sacrifices your bets and ends the game round.
- New Game: Start a new game round.
- Rebet: Place the same bet as in the previous round and deal the cards.
- Chat: You cannot use the chat feature in a single player game. However, you can answer a casino administrator if they initiate a chat with you.
- History: with this option you are able to see the Tequila Poker game history (dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds).
- Help: opens the Tequila Poker help file.
- Options: open the Options dialog box.
- Cashier: this option is available only in Real Money mode. Click it to go to the Cashier. The Cashier allows you to deposit or withdraw money, view your transaction history, etc.
- Play For Real Money: this option is available only in Fun Mode. Clicking this will take you to the Real Money mode account creation page. If you already have a Real Money mode account, it will take you to the Real Money mode Login screen.
- Lobby: press this to exit the online casino game and go back to the lobby. You can't exit in the middle of a game round.
|511 games||previous game (Sultan's Fortune) | game specifics home | next game (Three card poker)|