Three card poker
- Three Card Poker, also called TriCard Poker, is a poker-based game that has lately become fairly in style. In fact, it consists of two separate games, PairPlus and Ante and Raise. The players can decide to play either or both of the games.
- The object in the Ante and Raise portion is to receive a higher 3-card poker hand than the Dealer.
- The object of the Pair Plus game is purely to bet on whether you will receive a 3-card poker hand with any pair or better.
- Cards are ranked from 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,1 0, Jack, Queen, King, Ace, with 2 being the lowest and Ace being the highest.
This is a simple game in which you get 3 cards. The Pair Plus is won if the Player's hand is dealt a pair or higher. The Pair Plus bet is a separate wager that is not measured against the Dealer's hand, it is paid out based on the rank of the hand dealt. If the Player bets on the Ante and Folds the hand the Pair Plus wager is also sacrificed.
Winnings Table for PairPlus
|Three of a Kind||30:1|
Ante and Raise
This is the second game, somewhat more complex. After placing an Ante bet the Player is dealt 3 cards face up and the Dealer receives 3 cards face down. If the Player does not consider that his hand can beat the Dealer's, the Player can Fold the hand and the amount gambled is lost.
If the Player considers that his hand can beat the Dealer's hand, he must Call, rising the bet with an amount equal to the Ante. After raising, the Dealer will divulge his cards. If the Dealer has a Queen or higher it will then compare its hand to the Player, the winner being the highest ranked poker hand.
If the Dealer has the highest hand the Player loses both the Ante and Call bets. If the Dealer does not have at least a Queen, the Dealer does not compare hands. The Player is paid 1:1 on the Ante bet and the Call amount is returned as a Push. If the Player has a straight or better, the Player is paid an Ante bonus according to the rules.
Winnings Table for Ante and Raise
|Three of a Kind||4:1|
- Deal: after you have placed your bet, press this to deal the cards.
- New Game: start a new game round.
- Rebet: place the same bet as in the previous game round and deal the cards too.
- Fold: ends the game by folding your cards and losing your ante.
- Chat: you can't use the chat feature to chat with other players, since this is a single player game. Nevertheless, you can answer the casino administration, in case they start a dialogue.
- History: with this option you are able to see the Three Card Poker Online game history (dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds).
- Help: opens the Three Card Poker Online help file.
- Options: open the Options dialog box.
- Cashier: this option is available only in Real Money mode. Click it to go to the Cashier. The Cashier allows you to deposit or withdraw money, view your transaction history, etc.
- Play For Real Money: this option is available only in Fun Mode. Clicking this will take you to the Real Money mode account creation page. If you already have a Real Money mode account, it will take you to the Real Money mode Login screen.
- Lobby: press this to exit the online casino game and go back to the lobby. You can't exit in the middle of a game round.
Latest Table Games Articles
|511 games||previous game (Tequila Poker) | game specifics home | next game (Tres Amigos)|