Aces and Eights
ACES AND EIGHTS SCREENSHOT
Aces and Eights Rules
- Hands are graded based on the pay table
- Cards are dealt from a single deck
- Cards are mixed up for each hand
- Player has the possibility to discard up to 5 cards
Cards are ranked in order from highest to lowest: Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2. Cards of different suits and the same rank are equal.
- Bet: the Player buys credits by clicking on chips to put into the game, then decides whether to wager 1-5 coins, each increasing the payout for a winning hand.
- Bet One : Bet One wagers one coin each time it is clicked up to a maximum of 5 coins
- Bet Max: Max Bet wagers 5 coins and deals the cards
- Draw Deal: deals the cards after a bet or after cards have be selected to be "held"
- Hold: the Player clicks on the cards it wishes to keep.
- Cash Out: click on the red Cash/Out button to stop playing and cash out your credits and winnings.
Video Poker Hands
Hands in Video Poker are usually ranked in the order based on the following table, but the game-specific paytables may differ, being always posted on each machine.
|Royal Flush||10, J, Q, K, A of same suit||10H, QH, JH, AH, KH|
|Straight Flush||In sequence, 5 cards of same suit||3S, 4S, 5S, 6S, 7S|
|4 of a Kind||4 cards of same rank||6D, 6S, 6C, 6H|
|Full House||3 of a kind, plus a pair||2H, 2D, 2S, 3H, 3S|
|Flush||5 cards of same suit||2D, 4D, 6D, 8D, 9D|
|Straight||5 cards in sequence||3H, 4C, 5H, 6S, 7D|
|3 of a Kind||3 cards of same rank||7H, 7S, 7D|
|2 Pair||2 pairs of different rank||4H, 4S, 6D, 6S|
|1 Pair||1 pair (2 cards) of same rank||KD, KH|
Latest Video Poker Articles
|511 games||previous game (7 Stud Poker) | game specifics home | next game (Achilles)|