Bonus Deuces Wild
BONUS DEUCES... SCREENSHOT
Bonus Deuces Wild Rules
- Hands are graded based on the game's pay table
- Cards are dealt from a single deck
- Cards are mixed up for each hand
- Player has the possibility to discard up to 5 cards
- Bet: the Player buys credits by clicking on chips to put into the game, then decides whether to wager 1-5 coins, each increasing the payout for a winning hand.
- Bet One : Bet One wagers one coin each time it is clicked up to a maximum of 5 coins
- Bet Max: Max Bet wagers 5 coins and deals the cards
- Draw Deal: deals the cards after a bet or after cards have be selected to be "held"
- Hold: the Player clicks on the cards it wishes to keep.
- Cash Out: click on the red Cash/Out button to stop playing and cash out your credits and winnings.
Cards are ranked in order from highest to lowest: Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2. Cards of different suits and the same rank are equal. In the Double or Nothing Bonus Round, wild 2's rank higher than all other cards.
|Royal Flush||10, J, Q, K, A of same suit|
|Four Deuces W/ Ace||Four 2's and an Ace|
|Four Deuces||Four 2's|
|Wild Royal||Royal Flush that uses a wild 2|
|Five Aces||Five Aces|
|Five 3–5||Five 3's, 4's, or 5's|
|Five 6–King||Five 6's, 7's, 8's, 9's, 10's, Jacks, Queens, or Kings|
|Straight Flush||In sequence, 5 cards of same suit|
|4 of a Kind||4 cards of same rank|
|Full House||3 of a kind, plus a pair|
|Flush||5 cards of same suit|
|Straight||5 cards in sequence|
|3 of a Kind||3 cards of same rank|
Latest Video Poker Articles
|511 games||previous game (Bonus Bingo) | game specifics home | next game (Bonus Poker)|