EL TORO SCREENSHOT
The Wild Rose pictogram matches every symbol on the Payline, except the Matador or Bull symbol.
Briefing the gaming options:
- If you want to play with other denominations just click the arrows next to the denomination section
- If you want to add more credits to the slot machine just click the chips section
- If you want to:
- bet one credit, then click Bet One
- bet two credits, just click Bet One twice
- bet three credits, click Play 3 Credits
- If you want to start rolling the reels, just click the Spin Reel button or click the slot machine's lever
- Ultimately, if you want to cash out your credits, just click the Cash Out button.
A player must make a 3-coin bet in order to be eligible for the bonus game. The bonus game consists of a matador on the left side of the Payline and a bull on the right side of the Payline. When a player obtains a matador and a bull icon on the same spin wagering 3 coins, the “Bullfight�? bonus game becomes active. Players decide who they believe will win (the bull or the matador). Once they have made their choice, the bullfight begins. Now, either the bull will roll out the matador or the matador will successfully manage to move the bull. The bettor wins the bonus (200 credits) if they have chosen the winner properly.
If the player makes the incorrect choice, a nominal amount is awarded (10 credits).
|Game Icons||1-Coin Bet||2-Coin Bet||3-Coin Bet|
El Toro Progressive Jackpot
Only when you're gambling with 3 credits, you are eligible for winning the game progressive jackpot. When three red 7's symbols will appear on the Payline, you shall win the big prize. If you're looking for the jackpot total, you can find it displayed above the reels. Good luck!
Latest Slots Articles
|511 games||previous game (Double Jackpot Poker) | game specifics home | next game (Enchanted Garden)|