RAIN DANCE SCREENSHOT
The traditional Native American Cherokee tribe executed the Rain Dance to both induce rain from clouds and purify evil spirits. The legend says that the summoned rain restrains the spirits of dead Chiefs who upon awakening from the clouds fight malevolence spirits in the midway plane between our reality and the spirit world.
Look for the knowledge and wisdom of the Chief and bring a windfall with free games, free spins, and an opportunity to win prodigious progressive jackpots.
The ceremonial options:
- Help: shows winning combinations, bonus rounds, and game rules.
- Bet: if you want to change the gambling denominations, increasing or decreasing the bet per line/per game.
- Autoplay: the game will evolve incessantly until the gambler stops the game or his funds are washed-out.
- Lines: players can play from 1 to 20 lines. The default for the game is 20 lines. Gamblers have to play lines consecutively (like 1, 2, 3, 4 etc.), they can't select lines out of succession (like 4, 16, 9, 20 etc.)
- Spin: just try your luck and start spinning the reels.
- Rain Dance offers two bonus features: 3 or more scattered Coyotes award 10, 15, or 100 free games, respectively.
- free game prizes are multiplied by 3, 4, or 5, according to the number of scattered Coyotes triggering the feature.
- the Re-Spin Feature can be won during free games. 3 or more scattered Coyotes occurring after a Re-Spin award the same number of additional games as the original trigger.
- a Re-Spin Feature is activated when 2 or more scattered Coyotes emerge anywhere. After pays are awarded, reels with a scatter Coyote are held while the other reels re-spin once. Scatter pays (only) are awarded again after the re-spin. If 5 scattered Coyotes trigger the re-spin, all reels re-spin to the triggering position.
- by pressing AutoPlay you will automatically play the games successively.
- the games played automatically are gambled at the previous game's Bet and Line parameters.
- the Stop Auto option will disable the automatic play.
- Chief only appears on reels 1 and 5 and substitutes for all other symbols including scattered Coyotes.
- Chiefs' double the prize when one or more appear in a winning combination.
Random Progressive Jackpot
- a Random Progressive Jackpot can be won at the end of every game and is paid regardless of the denomination played.
- Progressive Jackpot wins are added to other wins.
Latest Slots Articles
|511 games||previous game (Prince of Sherwood) | game specifics home | next game (Realm of Riches)|