TREASURE CHAMBER SCREENSHOT
Treasure Chamber is a 5-reel slot game, featuring the following gaming options:
- Help: shows winning combinations, bonus rounds, and game rules.
- Bet: if you want to change the gambling denominations, increasing or decreasing the bet per line/per game.
- Autoplay: the game will evolve incessantly until the gambler stops the game or his funds are washed-out.
- Lines: players can play from 1 to 20 lines. The default for the game is 20 lines. Gamblers have to play lines consecutively (like 1, 2, 3, 4 etc.), they can't select lines out of succession (like 4, 16, 9, 20 etc.)
- if you discover 2 Roses during the game, you win a special payout.
- landing 3 or more Roses will unlock the Treasure Feature. When this happens, you win 20 free spins!
- throughout the free spins, all prizes are doubled. If you land 3 Roses during the free spins, you win another 20 free spins!
- by pressing AutoPlay you will automatically play the games successively.
- the games played automatically are gambled at the previous game's Bet and Line parameters.
- the Stop Auto option will disable the automatic play.
- the Adventurer matches every other symbol except the Red Rose, which is the scatter symbol.
- the Shifting Symbol resembles with a golden question mark. When the reels stop spinning, every Shifting Symbol that will be displayed on your screen will change into one of other five game symbols (the Adventurer, a woman, The Red Rose, a green jaguar, or a golden owl) The size of your prize, depends on the symbol revealed, and whether or not it creates a winning mixture with the other symbols on the screen.
Random Progressive Jackpot
- a Random Progressive Jackpot can be won at the end of every game and is paid regardless of the denomination played.
- Progressive Jackpot wins are added to other wins.
Latest Slots Articles
|511 games||previous game (Tiger Treasures) | game specifics home | next game (Tri Card Poker)|