Bonus & Keno Games : Game Tips & Strategies
There is very little you can do to influence or predict the outcome at Bingo. Bingo is a game of luck and is played primarily for fun. However, below are some useful tips.
- Never play more cards than you can watch, be careful of "play all you want for $" you'll end up going nuts trying to watch all your cards!!!
- Paper cards with lower card numbers (free space #) tend to have the numbers closer together card #1 (B-1, 2, 3, 4 & 5; I-16, 17, 18, 19 & 20). Longer games like Coveralls tend to draw numbers in spurts close together. 16 17 then 19 and 20 come out. To win more coveralls, try to come in early and get the first set of paper cards issued. On big nights managers stock the counter with plenty cards usually the ones on top are the lowest free space number cards. Check the next coverall for yourself. Notice the flashboard. Lighted up numbers usually in sets by the 30'th number called.
- Never bang while you are dabbing, dabbers work better if you dab lightly. If you bang hard chances are your dabber will leak
- If you want to win at bingo. Play bingo on nights that are generally slower for the operators (Monday - Thursday usually less players than weekends). Being a game of chance if there are fewer players then there are fewer cards in play. If you have as many cards as you can comfortably play and there are fewer cards in play, due to lower crowds, then you have a larger percent of cards in play. Especially if the hall you play at offers electronic bingo (computer bingo) and you have 2 or 3 cards per game.
- Be courteous to those around you. Do not yell out loud the number you need!
- Burning the number (on paper cards) does not mean that it will come out the next time.
- Buy a card for a neighbour once a night. You never know when you will want one more game when your wallet says it's time to go!
- Share the wealth when you win. Toss out a lucky dollar to those around you when you win. If they win a larger jackpot, they could return the lucky dollar (ten fold)! Especially if they win with your lucky dollar!
Bonus & Keno Games School Lessons